Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I keep thinking I'm 16

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
And then I'm like: oh yeah I'm 17- wait I mean 18

Literally nothing has happened since 16.

I died at 15. When I was 15 and before that I was actually alive.

15yro was the worst year of my life, yet it was the best year of my life because I was actually alive.

I got into fights, I had a severe case of oneitis, I wasn't too numb to cry and actually let out emotions, I had anxiety and panic attacks nearly everyday I went into school.

Yet I miss those days because I was actually alive and could feel emotions, although they were bad emotions, unlike now. Now I just feel nothing and there's no point in anything. I wonder, at what lengths would I have to go to in order to feel anything again?

This is a song I listened to a lot when I was 15 so it reminded me of everything that happened when I was that age.

Last edited:
I liked it better when i was 15 I used to get into fight and I thought i was cool

15yro was the worst year of my life, yet it was the best year of my life because I was actually alive.

I got into fights, I had a severe case of oneitis, I wasn't too numb to cry and actually let out emotions, I had anxiety and panic attacks nearly everyday I went into school.

Yet I miss those days because I was actually alive and could feel emotions, although they were bad emotions, unlike now. Now I just feel nothing and there's no point in anything. I wonder, at what lengths would I have to go to in order to feel anything again?

This is a song I listened to a lot when I was 15 so it reminded me of everything that happened when I was that age.

i still feel like an 12 year old kid.it's over

same, i have to constantly make a conscious effort to remind myself of time. otherwise i become confused of what's going on when it comes to progression in this world, although in my case it's only regression.

i used to get into a lot of fights back then too.

Last edited:
i don't remember the last time i was happy

I have the same shit.
But I'm already 25 years old.

I have the same shit.
But I'm already 28years old.

it's trucel trait to not age

Most of us never even progressed mentally past the age of 16

I wish I was 11-12 again. Best period of my life. Hands down.

It's the lack of experience. I'm 26, live alone ajd still feel like a child. I just don't have an adult's experience

Similar for me but at 18 and I'm 29.

There's a long way down, boyo. You eventually get used to it.

I'm eternally 16