[JFL] I know this is water is wet and i know basically every user post things like this, but redpill delusion never stops being funny

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★
57d 15h 12m
Jfl, major cope.

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
★★★★
25d 9h 14m
View: https://twitter.com/ben_foth/status/1184698140907229185?s=19

Over my nigga JFL

View: https://twitter.com/ben_foth/status/1317899626578587649?s=19

Redpill copers and their never ending yearning to be the " sacrifice for the greater good" when in reality, before and after he dies, chad is fucking his girlfriend, sister and mother JFL.
View: https://twitter.com/TellYourSonThis/status/1099740038575714304?s=19

Lolllllllllll, Nah Bro, they are just betabuxxes whose wives never Felt attracted for.

Last edited:
Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Subhewman
31d 9h 5m
jfl "August 2018 vs October 2019"
>shows the same pic of himself but with a filter on the right pic

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

★★★★
25d 9h 14m
Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent of incel ochlocracy
★★★
29d 7h 9m
View: https://twitter.com/ben_foth/status/1184698140907229185?s=19

Over my nigga JFL

View: https://twitter.com/ben_foth/status/1317899626578587649?s=19

Redpill copers and their never ending yearning to be the " sacrifice for the greater good" when in reality, before and after he dies, chad is fucking his girlfriend, sister and mother JFL.
View: https://twitter.com/TellYourSonThis/status/1099740038575714304?s=19

Lolllllllllll, Nah Bro, they are just betabuxxes whose wives never Felt attracted for.
And how do you become a strong man? You are born with it, I see people that never worked out a day in their life that mog others that spent years in the gym when it comes to raw strength.

You cannot become strong without the proper genetics, if your metabolism is shitty you will lose all fucking muscle mass as soon as you stop exercising for a few weeks (which can easily happen if you have to be a wagecuck). A diet for bodybuilders doesn't work because of the weight gain if you can't work out regularly which is the norm (and not the exception) if you have a fulltime job. Just fucking lol, these self-proclaimed alpha males with their pathological "self-improvement" annoy me as much as foids. Even self-improvement depends mostly on the things that were given to you by nature and not on the will.

Just be in the absolute top percentile of men when it comes to mental and physical capacities, bro! Have a fulltime-job, study and break your body in the gym, bro! Just read dozens of books about human metabolism to find the right diet for you, bro! Have dozens of hobbies and read books about all kinds of topics like philosophy/politics while staying in the best mental/physical state, bro! It's not that hard!

"Just stop being average/below-average!" - a quote from one of these guys after some questions on Twitter by me. They are unironically retarded. Self-improvement as defined by them is a sisyphean task and completely pathological.

He Just got balder JFL

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
38d 16h 40m
And how do you become a strong man? You are born with it, I see people that never worked out a day in their life that mog others that spent years in the gym when it comes to raw strength.

You cannot become strong without the proper genetics, if your metabolism is shitty you will lose all fucking muscle mass as soon as you stop exercising for a few weeks (which can easily happen if you have to be a wagecuck). A diet for bodybuilders doesn't work because of the weight gain if you can't work out regularly which is the norm (and not the exception) if you have a fulltime job. Just fucking lol, these self-proclaimed alpha males with their pathological "self-improvement" annoy me as much as foids. Even self-improvement depends mostly on the things that were given to you by nature and not on the will.

Just be in the absolute top percentile of men when it comes to mental and physical capacities, bro! Have a fulltime-job, study and break your body in the gym, bro! Just read dozens of books about human metabolism to find the right diet for you, bro! Have dozens of hobbies and read books about all kinds of topics like philosophy/politics while staying in the best mental/physical state, bro! It's not that hard!

"Just stop being average/below-average!" - a quote from one of these guys after some questions on Twitter by me. They are unironically retarded. Self-improvement as defined by them is a sisyphean task and completely pathological.
True, I easily gain weight and in 2 weeks not exercising I noticeably loose muscle mass.

IJustWant2Die

IJustWant2Die

BipolarCel
★★
2d 4h 2m
He looks like an albino black guy tbqh
honestly probably an incel in denial

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
45d 7h 48m
meanwhile good looking manchilds who don't work, live with parents and only eat mcdonalds are slaying pussy

jfl at the "becoming a real man" cope

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

★★★★
25d 9h 14m
meanwhile good looking manchilds who don't work, live with parents and only eat mcdonalds are slaying pussy

They love to delude themselves.
He looks like an albino black guy tbqh
honestly probably an incel in denial
Never began JFL

You can't become an "Alpha", you either have the right genetics and naturally born as one or you spend your whole life trying to become something you aren't, the self improvement retards are the embodiment of the Second example.

Last edited:
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
20d 14h 43m
JFL at that retard

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Recruit
★★★
3d 18h 38m
Just fucking lol, these self-proclaimed alpha males with their pathological "self-improvement" annoy me as much as foids.
I've been laughing about them since the first self improvement threads on /pol/.
>Jump through a multitude of arbitrary hoops just so you can begin to be worthy of a white woman
>Meanwhile, Chad is a total waste of oxygen and impregnates foids all over the place.

suckdick

suckdick

Veteran
★★★★★
68d 19h 27m
alpha male normie copes knows no bounds

Blackpill Bishop

Blackpill Bishop

Recruit
★★★★
9d 7h 9m

I personally don't have anything against self improvement, it should definitely be something you can choose to do to better/improve yourself

My problem is with the fact that men are effectively FORCED to 'self improve' , its not a matter of choice anymore

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
22d 15h 43m
Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★
23d 10h 40m

gigacel123

gigacel123

IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
-
5d 13h 17m
Mogs me. Redpill still is a cope.