Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I listen to lana del ray

highschooldropout

highschooldropout

Banned
-
My favorite songs by Lana are Summertime sadness and born to die but all her songs are great I like pretending that she's singing to me.

491.gif

It was better.

Lana spelled backwards is what you want to do to men.

Troll user
I look like a troll this is already established no need to attack me I'm just sharing my music taste that helps me keep going she's the only female I listen too because she understands pain her brother litterally has been video chatting with incels amd helping incels ascend by knowing someone famous Google it if you don't believe me shes a real woman.

2dd8c4ee50377b1c53cd84c0e83bdbd2 L

Don't Care About Her Trash Music , Just Want To Rail Her Scottish Pussy
@Govid_Dorious Thoughts ?

She is literally singing for Chad. :hax:

enter a vehicle, start the engine, shift gears to drive,put the pedal to the metal and go full throttle into a brick wall (IN MARIO KART)

Isn't her brother video chatting and helping incels ascend by knowing someone famous? I read that somewhere on google.

enter a vehicle, start the engine, shift gears to drive,put the pedal to the metal and go full throttle into a brick wall (IN MARIO KART)

Didn't know her.
I heard her brother helps incels ascend by status maxing and famous maxxing but maybe I'm just delusional and simping I may or may not be her fan in the future BTW she's the only foid I listen too .

Summertime Sadness is an amazing song.