Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love my life

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
wow i love my life
I get to work from 9 to 6 every weekday wow amazing
wow isn't it fabulous wow it is indescribable
i get to come to empty apartment and coom wow i am so thankful
but that doesn't bother there is someone in my head always talking to me and he is so coool i like him wow
fucking great that i have to live like this for years and years
life is so fun woohoooo

Great to see that the lithium worked.

Mogs me at having a job and your own place.
you have been fooled boyo I don't have my own place and I am living with an abusive single mom also I fucking hate my life.

Wow! So this is the life I could be having if I only tried hard enough and got a job? I could be away from home 10 hours a day doing work that I hate and then spend the rest of my day online and jerking off?

Wow! So this is the life I could be having if I only tried hard enough and got a job? I could be away from home 10 hours a day doing work that I hate and then spend the rest of my day online and jerking off?
Why suffer a little when you can suffer a lot? I really don't see the point of trying to contribute to society when you get nothing out of it. You in fact lose yourself even more because of it.

yeah man, life is not meant for us and it fucking sucks that we are forced to play it just to fucking survive while chads and foids living on easy street yet getting all the good shits while we have to slave away just to barely get by to afford some little cope like large size pepperoni from domino's.

This is how bluepillers actually think

I wouldn’t be able to cope with a life like this, wageslaving would send me to the edge.

You live alone with her?
yes but she is not home most of the time because I think she is living with another family that I have no idea about
so basically I'm outcasted by my both parents as they don't want anything to do with me.
I wouldn’t be able to cope with a life like this, wageslaving would send me to the edge.
I have been wagesalving since 18 and I had some rests in between being a neet but I can tell you it is much better to stay neet if you can.
because wageslaving makes you wanna rope every single moment of your daily life.

Last edited:
I'm a sand nigger.

I dont know how you ressist the rope

Whats your secret?

wow i love my life
I get to work from 9 to 6 every weekday wow amazing
wow isn't it fabulous wow it is indescribable
i get to come to empty apartment and coom wow i am so thankful
but that doesn't bother there is someone in my head always talking to me and he is so coool i like him wow
fucking great that i have to live like this for years and years
life is so fun woohoooo

I'll start wageslaving soon and I already dread it... If I had a good motive to do it I'd do it with pleasure, but the fact I won't live life like other humans... shit

I dont know how you ressist the rope

Whats your secret?
I am too much of a pussy to kill myself that is the only thing stoping me.
I'll start wageslaving soon and I already dread it... If I had a good motive to do it I'd do it with pleasure, but the fact I won't live life like other humans... shit
wagesalving is pure evil tbh

At least you get paid for using your time. I'm wasting my time on a shitty career that will probably get me no job because I live in a shithole that is a couple years away from having zimbabwe's economy.