Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I love my pocket glock, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I just came back from a quick run to a gas station store to restock myself on cones for :smonk:, mang

I felt on edge af while there tho because of a nigger loitering around, looking for change on the ground, it seemed

If that wasn’t bad enough, upon exiting the car, I looked behind me and saw a group of 3 niggers tailing behind me, also making their way to the store, mang

Pocket carry, however, allowed me to casually stroll about with my hands slipped into my pockets, just in case, ready for action with my right hand actually gripping my glock, mang:feelshmm:

Ill be damned if I become the latest victim of no good god damn niggers, mang:feelsthink: @ThebegottenSon

Last edited:
high inhibition attacks

Must always be cautious around black niggers ( in GTA V )

There's no concealed carry where I live, pretty sure. :feelssus:

I need to get me a few handguns when i get some control. Probably a glock and a desert eagle

I need to get me a few handguns when i get some control. Probably a glock and a desert eagle
I get blue label pricing on any & all new glock purchases for being an honorably discharged servicemang, Chico :feelsaww:

You're lucky no guns in chinada

I am carrying ak47 concealed ( in cod 4)

This is why I hate all non blacks “good ones” meaning you view me as a good character in a video game. Not a human being ,all non blacks are subconsciously racist . I been knew that . Bitch
Here u go playing the race card again, mang. Theres a good reason why no other race is looked upon with so much contempt and disdain, Chico.

If yall mfs behaved like us ricemen, for instance, maybe everyone wouldnt feel so high inhib around yall n shiet, but nooo… yall built & solidified yalls reputation for low iq and savagery, mang.

Yall as a ppl reap what you sow, Chico

Not playing the race card but factual card. “Y’all “ I never go outside and I guess they’re angry because of rejection from soyciety. Or something idk why Niggas so angry ..
4849528 bad apples ruining the bunch, i guess, mang:feelsjuice::smonk:

If I’m going to be hated regardless of how I act or my position in life. Why should I care to be appeasing to people who hate me.
Keep shooting urself in your own foot, Chico :feelsjuice::smonk:

He doesn’t have anything to say because he knows it’s true. As long as my skin is black I will be hated . Meek or aggressive my ass is black.
Who would feel high inhib around carlton or the banks family, mang? I know that might be an extreme exaggeration of an example, but the point is that theres a difference in being mild mannered n shiet vs how ur local gangbanger or some shit acts, mang

I just came back from a quick run to a gas station store to restock myself on cones for :smonk:, mang

I felt on edge af while there tho because of a nigger loitering around, looking for change on the ground, it seemed

If that wasn’t bad enough, upon exiting the car, I looked behind me and saw a group of 3 niggers tailing behind me, also making their way to the store, mang

Pocket carry, however, allowed me to casually stroll about with my hands slipped into my pockets, just in case, ready for action with my right hand actually gripping my glock, mang:feelshmm:

Ill be damned if I become the latest victim of no good god damn niggers, mang:feelsthink: @ThebegottenSon
Glock 43?