Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I love seeing normies live destroyed

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Whether they were once popular in high school and now depressed and coping hard with alcohol or weed, investing insane effort only to achieve a land whale girlfriend, getting divorce raped, so on. It is the closest thing to karma there is in this world. sadly, this will never apply to chad, as he will always have a great life no matter what, but seeing normies lives destroyed and desperately clawing for scraps amongst each other is the most pathetic and satisfying sight ever. If I look up some classmates, the chads are still having amazing lives just like then, but the majority of people (normies) are fat, uglier, living alone with nobody else working shitty jobs. It's just so immensely gratifying to see the blackpill destroy them.

For example, I actually saw a dude I went to school with at GameStop the other day. In high school he was very popular and outgoing, well liked and considered jacked, had lots of girlfriends. Now, he's just a 5'10 Manlet with an average physique so he's a nobody trash coping with games like ever other low status loser, unable to get a gf anymore. He looked depressed as fuck and I immensely enjoyed seeing him eat shit in that state and get a taste of what our lives have been like since day one. Fuck them.

Last edited:
I never see normies lives being messed up because they put on such bravado in public like everything's going great for them. Maybe I'm too autistic to see beyond people's facades except in hindsight.

I never see normies lives being messed up because they put on such bravado in public like everything's going great for them. Maybe I'm too autistic to see beyond people's facades except in hindsight.
Normies lives are trash after high school. They will desperately try to hide this, but it's just a front, easily seen past when you consider the factors. Maybe, they don't even realize it themselves, they're coping so hard.

Normies lives are trash after high school. They will desperately try to hide this, but it's just a front, easily seen past when you consider the factors.
I remember I had a normie pal who got laid a bunch early college but stopped suddenly when he was about 22. He said he didn't require sex anymore and was content with only masturbating. This confused the hell out of me at the time, but looking back I realize the norwood reaper got him and he was coping because he was a burgeoning baldcel at a time before I knew balding was a sexual death sentence to young men.

I remember I had a normie pal who got laid a bunch early college but stopped suddenly when he was about 22. He said he didn't require sex anymore and was content with only masturbating. This confused the hell out of me at the time, but looking back I realize the norwood reaper got him and he was coping because he was a burgeoning baldcel at a time before I knew balding was a sexual death sentence to young men.
Was he nw2 already ?

I don’t think popular kids become losers later on that much. Most probably have decent adulthoods

Don't know if it's generally cope, or they really have shitty lives but are experts in hiding it

normies who got laid by the skin of their teeth will become miserable.Chadlites will also become somewhat miserable since at best they will have a fat landwhale who doesn't care much about him unless he statusmaxxes

He was hilt deep in how many young virgins, and you think you can look down on him? Keep coping lad.

He lived more in a ~3 year span you will in your entire life.

He was hilt deep in how many young virgins, and you think you can look down on him? Keep coping lad.

He lived more in a ~3 year span you will in your entire life.
That's true, but now it's misery from now on is my point.

Normies lives are trash after high school .
they're coping so hard.
words should be written by gold ink . they are truly COPING SO FUCKING HARD . how delusional and far they would go to deny their pathetic lives !!! :woke::woke::woke: they will cope even at oldage . i respect their coping tbh

It's always their looks being lowered that ruins their lives because looks are everything. The norwood reaper, acne, getting older and it being harder to lose body fat, and early puberty and having everyone end up passing them in genes nuked normies lives.

In this way I think it's better to not experience a ''normal'' life. I was always happy with my videogames and the internet.

That's true, but now it's misery from now on is my point.
Its an interesting philosophical point, is it better to have experienced something amazing then have that taken away? Or is it better to have never experienced such highs to begin with, to not have to suffer the loss of it being withdrawn.

Lifefuel definitely

I hate normies
Bluepillers: 55 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Based. They instigate the harassment of incels with the protection of (((political correctness)))

For example, I actually saw a dude I went to school with at GameStop the other day. In high school he was very popular and outgoing, well liked and considered jacked, had lots of girlfriends. Now, he's just a 5'10 Manlet with an average physique so he's a nobody trash coping with games like ever other low status loser, unable to get a gf anymore. He looked depressed as fuck and I immensely enjoyed seeing him eat shit in that state and get a taste of what our lives have been like since day one. Fuck them.

Ya a manlet like that its so over for him. Because he would need some outstanding features/traits to be viable for women to pass on his genes to the next generation. Eg.. if he had one or more of traits like thick hair, big cock, handsome face, financially successful, etc.

Otherwise a regular normie is the incels of the next generation and women don't want a dead end genetically.

That leaves normies all alone, even though they were popular in highschool which is a relatively small pond, and also as hypergamy is growing.

Normies lives are trash after high school. They will desperately try to hide this, but it's just a front, easily seen past when you consider the factors. Maybe, they don't even realize it themselves, they're coping so hard.
They are almost always highschool hasbeens... once highschool is over they wageslave until they die :feelshaha:

I love seeing soy cuck copers get rejected, they experience the blackpill first-hand and still manage to deny it.