Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I love you guys

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
That is all. We were born sharing the same fate out of our control in the genetic prison of being a low-value genetic male. When I take a moment to reflect on my life, I am gratefully reminded at least that there are others who know and understand this level of suffering that no one else on this retarded planet has any compassion for.

Fakecels can fuck off as well.

Thank you.

I have oneitis depression rn, mang:cryfeels:

I love myself too

In all seriousness, appreciate the post

haha u like guys that means u gay

Reported for gay post

I suppose so; needless division has no use, as subhumans can together bond over shared isolation and the usual discriminatory treatment we usually face from all else unable to even comprehend the state of current hypergamy, foid privilege, and lookism. :smonk:

They can never understand our perspective, or even come close to regarding our experiences for what they really are, a showcase of the discrimination towards subhumans; they have no reality-based "perspective", only their own delusion/purposeful gaslighting of their actions and their thoughts to shroud their contempt of sub 5 males and hypergamy. :feelsUgh:

As can be expected from the gender artificially elevated and given the utmost privilege to worship Chad and engage in the usual discriminatory treatment towards sub 5 males with virtually no consequences, and no need to really develop any sort of inhibition, self-awareness or critical thinking; ultimately, all they look out for is themselves and the hypergamy and moral degeneracy they wish to keep being enabled by the elites puppeteering our society... :feelsclown:

Same thing causing such a halo and worshipping cognitive dissonance for physically attractive males happening to do basically anything, even outright beating one of their own foids. :feelshaha:

I have oneitis depression rn, mang:cryfeels:
Oneitis? That's some bluepilled shit, your crush is likely a shallow and materialistic thot that will ride tons of tall normie++ cock for her 20s and 30s then settle down with some delusional betabuxxing low tier guy that will be her wallet for the reminder of his miserable life

"that's gay brah :soy: :soy: :soy:"

I only wish there weren't so many of us :feelsbadman:

Same (in a non-fag way ofc)

you're back :feelswhere:

do you love @niggerstonguemyanus

That is all. We were born sharing the same fate out of our control in the genetic prison of being a low-value genetic male. When I take a moment to reflect on my life, I am gratefully reminded at least that there are others who know and understand this level of suffering that no one else on this retarded planet has any compassion for.

Fakecels can fuck off as well.

Thank you.
With all this pointless division, it's nice to see a post like this.

I wish someone loved me