Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I MADE A LEGIT FEMALE FRIEND AT WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP is a naive cuck.

So much positive encouragement in this forum guys

helping each other so much with developing meaningful interactions with the opposite sex

FUCKING CUCK SHES USING YOU FAGGOT STOP BEING A PUSSY ORBITER IDIOT FUCKER PATHETIC LOSER BITCH

so much positivity

Because god fucking forbid I make a female friend

Obviously she doesn’t want to fuck me, obviously she’s married. But she’s a nice person, and if someone is nice to me I’ll be nice back

God fucking forbid I have a friend, Jesus Christ this forum is autistic sometimes

just live your life with seething, relentless hatred for women theory. Avoid ANY and ALL possible positive interactions with women theory, stay forever isolated from EVER learning how to be friends with a woman theory

Low IQ chimps, all of you

>She’s , Italian
>She literally got married two weeks ago, to an Italian chad (obviously) with hunter eyes and square jaw (obviously),
Probably she married a local Aryan Chad JBWmaxer to get the visa to whatever Anglo country you're from

helping each other so much with developing meaningful interactions with the opposite sex

FUCKING CUCK SHES USING YOU FAGGOT STOP BEING A PUSSY ORBITER IDIOT FUCKER PATHETIC LOSER BITCH

so much positivity

Obviously she doesn’t want to fuck me, obviously she’s married. But she’s a nice person, and if someone is nice to me I’ll be nice back

God fucking forbid I have a friend, Jesus Christ this forum is autistic sometimes

just live your life with seething, relentless hatred for women theory. Avoid ANY and ALL possible positive interactions with women theory, stay forever isolated from EVER learning how to be friends with a woman theory

Fuck Off

Go Brag somewhere else you bluepilled cuck faggot

Why hasn’t this foid worshipping cuck been banned yet???
:banhammer: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

so much positivity

We're trying to warn you and you're being stubborn in your naivety. Calling you a cuck faggot is tough love.

You're still obviously blue pilled on women, and it's only a matter of time you're going to get an extremely harsh reality check on the nature of women.

Snap the fuck out of it.

so much positivity

What are you gonna do with her niceness OP?!? You want get her pussy and that's what matters.Stop with this bluepilled cuck muh positivity meme.Probably she's nice because everything is going right in her life and she got to live the rich life in a first world country than she'll get aware of feminists movements, adopt "I don't owe you anything" attitude and start treating you like shit

Foods are like this they'll treat you according to how their life is going especially if you're an ugly male

Fuck Off

Go Brag somewhere else you bluepilled cuck faggot

Why hasn’t this foid worshipping cuck been banned yet???
:banhammer: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Fuck off cuck worshipping faggot

You should have been banned by now

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
We're trying to warn you and you're being stubborn in your naivety. Calling you a cuck faggot is tough love.

You're still obviously blue pilled on women, and it's only a matter of time you're going to get an extremely harsh reality check on the nature of women.

Snap the fuck out of it.
I’m fully aware of the nature of women

This one is nicer than all the others I’ve ever seen, the original post was merely a reflective comment of my experience with her

Fuck off cuck worshipping faggot

You should have been banned by now

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

I’m fully aware of the nature of women

This one is nicer than all the others I’ve ever seen, the original post was merely a reflective comment of my experience with her

Are you a FOID????:dafuckfeels:

I’m definitely getting foid vibes from your posts...:feelswhat:

Ok dumb low IQ chimpanzee

Your a FOID!!!!
:reeeeee:

No man throws insults like that!

Joined in Dec but low post count probably because you where taking Chad cock all Christmas!

Now your bragging about orbiting your definitely a FOID!

she is a reasonably attractive 7/10 female, who actually wants to be my platonic friend, this is the first time this has ever happened and I’m so confused and don’t know what to feel.

If a woman is being nice to you, list reasons why, and assume the worst. This case, its work.

Twoxchromosomes subreddit is filled with "I was nice to my coworker but then he became a creep" threads.

1CD2515D 96F6 4840 860F AE544838F980
That’s RageFuel
I will avenge my incel bros:woke:

Your a FOID!!!!
:reeeeee:

No man throws insults like that!

Joined in Dec but low post count probably because you where taking Chad cock all Christmas!

Now your bragging about orbiting your definitely a FOID!
FOID PROJECTION??!!
Ban this cuck infiltrator foid!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

:chad:
It's a compliment, not an insult. Congratulations, man. Most men are completely starved for attention.

how is this lifefuel. well done your now orbiting a foid who just wants your attention

Temper your expectations but if your job is one of those God awful boring ones and you need something to help get through then chat it up but that should be it's only end.

Do not engage outside of work.

so much positivity

I told you these cucks dont wanna see you win

This site is anout bring u down not brining you up

Ignore these cucks

If they were in your shoes they would forget the blackpill in a heart beat

There mad they dont have what u have

Keep your friend. And dont fuck it up bro
U got something good going for you:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
They should all be banned on the spot. We don’t need anymore people joining us. :feelskek:
you eat in the bathroom stfu kid

Fucking dirty

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Notice how they call it bragging

Meaning they want it:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Nice brag thread boyo. :chad:

so much positivity

get the fuck out this forum bluepiller, you clearly aint swallowed the pill :blackpill:
I told you these cucks dont wanna see you win

This site is anout bring u down not brining you up

Ignore these cucks

If they were in your shoes they would forget the blackpill in a heart beat

There mad they dont have what u have

Keep your friend. And dont fuck it up bro
U got something good going for you:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

you eat in the bathroom stfu kid

Fucking dirty

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Notice how they call it bragging

Meaning they want it:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

thx for exposing yourself bluepill cuck :banhammer:

get the fuck out this forum bluepiller, you clearly aint swallowed the pill :blackpill:

thx for exposing yourself bluepill cuck :banhammer:
You have the most cucked name here

"Virgin powers"

Dont use ur powers on me:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

You have the most cucked name here

"Virgin powers"

Dont use ur powers on me:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Ngl both of you have trash tier names. But virgin powers is more fitting for an incel forum than red kings. Sincerely GetShrekt.

Someone has to make it out this endless cycle out hate

Its a anime dudes name ion like the anime doe

im speaking from my own experience , when i was still bluepilled at 19 i became " friends" with a foid and you end up catching feels and orbit only to be crushed.

im saving him from heart ache

Congrats OP, making friends nowadays is hard :)

WTF NIGGA?!

Why are you encouraging him? He's clearly blue pilled as fuck. He needs to shaken by the shoulders and black pilled on his situation here.

She is married and still talks to him. He seems interested in the friendship and not in orbiting. I don't see the issue. Having friends is good.
thats what i been TRYING TO SAY

having atleast one good friend in this world can stop anyone from Ropping

so much positivity

A man and a woman can never be friends.

You are either a faggot, orbiter or Chad .

shush the god has spoken its final

Stop sucking his dick.

"Mods are cucks" was a joke on braincels that turned out to be true.

JFL that it might actually be true here.

It's so fucking over, boyos.

They should all be banned on the spot. We don’t need anymore people joining us. :feelskek:
You were a greycel too once.

Screenshot 20200218 205312  01

Stop sucking his dick.

"Mods are cucks" was a joke on braincels that turned out to be true.

JFL that it might actually be true here.

It's so fucking over, boyos.
This website seems to have nice earnings

Could it be that Sarge has surgerymaxxed and ascended after which he forgot the blackpill :feelshehe:

maybe she thinks you are gay. or because chad don't get jealous of an ugly guy than the opposite

She is married and still talks to him. He seems interested in the friendship and not in orbiting. I don't see the issue.
Having friends is good.

You're playing a dangerous game and setting a bad precedent by being OK with this and actually encouraging it. It's a steep slippery slope.

So the rule against blue pilled posting is meaningless... Shameful.

no y'alls
Last edited:
The dangerous game is assuming that because most women seek orbiters, that all do, and that because most men end up as orbiters, that he will.
Why tell a person who is lonely not to encourage a friendship? You could be very well crippling him by impairing this interaction.
If it does end up badly, he will have learned from his mistake. Nothing indicates that is the case however.
preach on these low iq cucks

You're playing a dangerous game and setting a bad precedent by being OK with this and actually encouraging it. It's a steep slippery slope.

So the rule against blue pilled posting is meaningless... Shameful.

Yeah now this site is gonna be full of normie posts talking about 1st dates thanks to the same mods that have banned some of the most blackpilled members

Why is this thread not deleted yet? OP go Fist yourself you phaggot.

Plankton size IQ.

Foids hate SUB-5 MALES. WHY YOU WOULD WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH A FOID IS BEYOND ME.

But she’s a nice person,
You're already a simp. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'll be waiting for your next thread about you telling us "We need to work on our personalities"

Nothing wrong with a friend, but when you go for having a "female friend" then make a thread on it with the [Lifefuel] tag, you can fuck off to IT.

just live your life with seething, relentless hatred for women theory.
Well that theory avoids us getting accused of rape, receiving death threats or being flayed by whiteknights.

Also if you don't hate women, you're a low t soy consuming phaggot.

The irony.

>Befriends a toilet
>Calls us low iq
Yeah now this site is gonna be full of normie posts talking about 1st dates thanks to the same mods that have banned some of the most blackpilled members
The dangerous game is assuming that because most women seek orbiters, that all do, and that because most men end up as orbiters, that he will.
Wanna bet your mod position for 24 hours that he will end up an orbiter?

Why tell a person who is lonely not to encourage a friendship? You could be very well crippling him by impairing this interaction.
I have nothing against friendships, but i find it ironic that he felt the need to mention that he's finding it lifefuel that he befriended a foid, suggesting he isn't diabolical to look at.

I've never met a single blackpilled male that is also friends with foids.
A man and a woman can never be friends.

You are either a faggot, orbiter or Chad .
This.
If a woman is being nice to you, list reasons why, and assume the worst. This case, its work.

Twoxchromosomes subreddit is filled with "I was nice to my coworker but then he became a creep" threads.
Also this.

Last edited:
If it does end up badly, he will have learned from his mistake. Nothing indicates that is the case however.

Fact 1:
OP is blue pilled about women.

Fact 2:
OP is blue pilled about friendships (@Teutonic Knight might debate this).

Fact 3:
The female has zero attraction to OP.

Fact 4:
There is a fairly good probability, based on the history of females and their tendency to have a roster of orbiters, that this woman is using him because she sees him as a useful satellite, most likely for something work related.

Fact 5:
There is very little value OP can gain from a friendship with a woman (only possible if there is literally attraction from both parties towards each other) that he could not gain from a friendship with a man. He might learn a few (useless) quirks and habits of females, but she will virtue signal and gaslight him on the important questions.

She will also dip and ghost him at the first sign of OP actually showing trouble and needing help from a friend. This is a crucial aspect of friendship. Everybody is your friend when things are going well, but you find out who your friends are when things are going bad. She has nothing to lose from her friendship with OP except for some extra attention and additional utility in the workplace.
-------

Knowing all of these things, you still want him to go through this trial-by-fire?

Look, nobody is pulling his leg back into the bucket. We're trying to slap some sense into him and trying to warn him of the emotional and psychological risks of something he's clueless (blue pilled) about. Yeah, our methodology isn't exactly optimal, but this is an incel (AND HOPEFULLY BLACK PILLED?) forum, not some self-help program.

If you care about OP's well being, you would give him friendly reminders of the risks of such a relationship, especially one involving a co-worker in this clown world metoo era, and you would encourage and advise him to seek real, meaningful male friendships through other avenues.

Last edited:
Harambe Closeup

so much positivity

Bye greycel. Dont let the door hit you on the way out you blue pilled faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.