Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I MADE A LEGIT FEMALE FRIEND AT WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in the same area of a building as this girl

She’s married, Italian, short and super cute personality, and she likes my personality she said, and we hung out after work together getting to know each other.

She literally got married two weeks ago, to an Italian chad (obviously) with hunter eyes and square jaw (obviously), and he is a semi professional soccer player (because why wouldn’t he be)

there is ZERO FUCKING REASON for her to talk to me AT ALL

this is the first friendly female I’ve ever met in my life, she’s like a bubbly little smiley mouse, constantly chatting and asking me about my life and who I am and what I like to do

she is a reasonably attractive 7/10 female, who actually wants to be my platonic friend, this is the first time this has ever happened and I’m so confused and don’t know what to feel.
Sounds like you can use her to practice your social skills and maybe socialmaxx if she has a large social circle. Just don't let it become the other way around where she is the one using you.

Thank you @SergeantIncel
Today you have opened the eyes of some users.

Thanks serge, I was beginning to think this entire forum is full of barking dogs, and not border collies either, but afghan hounds, literally the dumbest dogs on the planet
Did we make it on IT with this post btw? Haven’t checked

I told you these cucks dont wanna see you win

This site is anout bring u down not brining you up

Ignore these cucks

If they were in your shoes they would forget the blackpill in a heart beat

There mad they dont have what u have

Keep your friend. And dont fuck it up bro
U got something good going for you:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

you eat in the bathroom stfu kid

Fucking dirty

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Notice how they call it bragging

Meaning they want it:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Wait to expose yourself as a white knight bluepilled cuck. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

View attachment 203802

Bye greycel. Dont let the door hit you on the way out you blue pilled faggot

I have some news, brocel. OP is cleared by the mod and has his blessing.

Imagine a mod on a supposedly black pilled incel forum supporting a blue pilled newfag on his accomplishment of becoming friends with a female.

giphy.gif

Greycel = Chad
Prove me wrong :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Imagine a mod on a supposedly black pilled incel forum supporting a blue pilled newfag on his accomplishment of becoming friends with a female.

giphy.gif
Is this fucking serious??? Inb4 this becomes r/braincels 2.0 or edgynormies.co

giphy.gif

Lmfao. Are you fucking kidding me.

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

Let me give it straight to you OP.

You are so ugly she doesn't even recognize you as a potential male who would like you. Ugly males are treated badly by women, but sometimes when you are really ugly some women will have zero thought of you as something with sexual needs but like any other of her female friends who she isn't going to have sex with.
Asuming that OP is ugly in the first place

Asuming that OP is ugly in the first place
If I was attractive, there would be no conceivable reason or circumstance that there would be a time in my life where I would feel compelled to go onto something as niche and ridiculous as an incels forum.

If I was attractive I’d believe in the just world theory, that things go well in my life because I earned it, and I’d consider incels to be lazy neckbeards who don’t try hard enough

But alas here I am

And I preach the religion of truth, that looks are LITERALLY EVERYTHING in life

Just scroll up to see SergeantIncel's post.

Wow. And I thought this place fought against bluepilled garbage like this. Cucked mods for sure.

20200214 105920

That's really good confidence boost bro, but unfourtunately you won't make it further the friendzone.

saids the faggot who eats food in the bathroom everyday

like some scared bitch
Making fun of others for being a bullied incel?

You should go to IT if you want to do this.

This thread seems cucked tbh

Feb 18 2020

The day @SergeantIncel let the :chad: ‘s Take over

Rip .Co

It was fun:kys:

Becoming friends with a female is the worst thing a man can do.A female can socialize and even possess some of the hobbies that man have(very few but they exist).The issue is that man wants more then mere socializing.No soul is comforted with mere talk.From her voice and her candid talk,you will move to her lips and eyes.From her lips and eyes,you will move to her bosom and hips.You will progressively degenerate into this spiral of lust and despair.The lover that cannot love the loved one is a sad thing.You are deluding yourself, thinking that your relationship will stay a mere friendship from your side.Just give up and raise the white flag,for no good will come out of this.Be safe fellowcel.May god have mercy on you as he has on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.