Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I made an account on an dating app and I am already regretting it

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Why the fuck did I even do this? I'm not going to even give an update im just going to pretend it never happened.

I used bumble btw cause I could spoof my location on it. Tinder was able to sort of detect it.

Fuck man why did I even do this :feelsrope:

I made last month. Mostly bots.

I literally right swiped every foid man why do I torture myself. It's already 30 minutes and nothing is their man fuck.
Well, it's 99.7/0.3 rule. You've to be 0.3% of men.

You need professional photos and witty bio

Everyone has to do one at some point. Both of ourselves, a chadfish and a below average foid. Just to see. It's part of swallowing the pill.

You did that to yourself buddyboyo

Why the fuck did I even do this? I'm not going to even give an update im just going to pretend it never happened.

I used bumble btw cause I could spoof my location on it. Tinder was able to sort of detect it.

Fuck man why did I even do this :feelsrope:
Bumble is even more gynocentric than Tinder. You're not even given the choice to not chase, the choice is taken from you.

Just improve your bio and be funny bro!:soy::soy::soy: