Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I make foids laugh

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
When they see my face ofc, Today I was walking behind these two foids, and one of them turned around and laughed when she saw me, then whispered something to her roastie friend, which made her look behind and laugh too. They didn't even care that I noticed, so I then quickly walked past them, filled with rage:reeeeee: and sadness:cryfeels:. I could literally just exist, and I will get shit on for no apparent reason. I hate this world. I can't wait for me to be gone soon:feelsrope:.

Sexy and hot girls are truly evil creates. Hell, even regular girls are vile. If they had to endure our lives they would commit suicide in mere days.

Hold your head up with pride. Never let the bastards bring you down.

When they see my face ofc, Today I was walking behind these two foids, and one of them turned around and laughed when she saw me, then whispered something to her roastie friend, which made her look behind and laugh too. They didn't even care that I noticed, so I then quickly walked past them, filled with rage:reeeeee: and sadness:cryfeels:. I could literally just exist, and I will get shit on for no apparent reason. I hate this world. I can't wait for me to be gone soon:feelsrope:.
Those foids are pure evil. They deserve nothing but suffering in life.

The look + whisper + look + laugh combo is always fucking brutal.

View: https://youtu.be/14PgWitIbSk&t=75

"Omg stacy that's your boyfriend teehee"
"Stop it stacy2 teehee"

You should have said something, faggot.

Fucking sucks. Wish I was there to back you up brocel. Would've helped you curbstomp them (gta)

"Omg stacy that's your boyfriend teehee"
"Stop it stacy2 teehee"
Like a week ago i was walking in the street, 2 JBs walking side by side walked past me
One of them said: Is that your boyfriend? (pointing to me)
The other replied with a loud gagging sound :feelscry:

Should have Dismembered those foids (in Gta)

Like a week ago i was walking in the street, 2 JBs walking side by side walked past me
No they didn't, you just made that scenario up in your head. :feelskek:

All the retards here who doubt this story and others like it are just outing themselves as fakecels. Shit like
are universal incel experiences. Just last year alone I had it happen a number of times.

Why isnt your avi a GIF anymore ?