Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I met a super kind/genuine? girl at my new job on Monday

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
i work mondays Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s at this place, and on Monday she was smiley and cheerful when I spoke with her (the first day of meeting her, but still very thick verbal and nonverbal tones that screamed “I am not attracted to you, please god don’t try to flirt with me, I’m just being polite”

I added her on Facebook on Monday, as well as all the other new friendly people I met. i sent her a “hey, nice to meet you today! I look forward to working with the team! :)

she ignored it.

Tuesday, she was again pretty smiley and happy to talk. She didn’t ask a single question or attempt to break silence, she was simply responding politely to all my conversation starters.

she seemed friendlier than girls usually are, so I brushed this negativity and thought, fuck it, I’ll be optimistic!

I went home thinking, maybe I actually have a chance with this girl?

Checked my Facebook, she still hasn’t “seen” the message from Monday evening.

Wednesday, I get to work, at lunch break I go sit down with her and two other women, the exact moment I sat down she grabbed her bag and food and did a weird head nod thing to me, said a “see ya guys” to her friends and went back to her desk. We had forty minutes of break left. If this girl had a fucking IOTA of interest WHATSOEVER in ANY kind of friendly contact with me, she would have stayed at the table and kept chatting, hell, even asked me a few questions about myself. Even just to get to know me as her coworker, like the most basic act of decency man.

I took her gesture as a “fuck you, I don’t want to talk to you, I was polite the first two days but now I want you to understand I don’t want to associate with you”

It is now Thursday.

the polite message I sent on Monday has still not been “seen”, yet she’s been constantly active on Facebook the past few days.

without even attempting to flirt, before even having a proper chance to introduce myself and show my happy personality, this girl has already blatantly ignored me, both in person and online, and given me countless verbal and non verbal signals of disgust and disrespect and disingenuity. She has emphasised in the clearest terms she has ZERO interest in me, and she under no circumstance wants to associate with me.

This always happens. Every single woman treats me like this. It’s exhausting man.

Last edited:
Yeah don't get too excited bro (unless you're a larper/fakecel). Chad only.

why you thought you had a chance with a "super hot girl"?

why you thought you had a chance with a "super hot girl"?
I don’t know man, she seemed nice and smiley more so than any other girl I’ve met, I just thought maybe I groomed myself well enough and shaved well enough and cut my hair well enough to just be so barely minimally average that my personality pulled me Over the line into the “aw he’s kinda nice” category and maybe she’d pity fuck me

I don’t know man a delusion of grandeur or something, an imagined moment of false hope

If a girl likes you she will msg you non stop. This girl didnt even reply to your first message. I hope you realise you have no chance with her

What is wrong with you, boyo ?
A girl is friendly at work and your first thought is "Hey, I may have a chance to fuck her"

Seriously ?

I don’t know man, she seemed nice and smiley more so than any other girl I’ve met
for girls being polite and smiley is like a survival tactic, they purposely avoid being sincere with males because they don't want us to get mad(they fear a potential physical threat).
if she wanted you to do something, she would make it obvious

Yeah unless you're Chad you're dog shit tbh

What is wrong with you, boyo ?
A girl is friendly at work and your first thought is "Hey, I may have a chance to fuck her"

Seriously ?
JFL at this. Sometimes it seems like we're on Bluepillers.co.

"bro she looked at me for 0.00001 seconds bro she totally wants to fuck me bro!!!" :feelsseriously:

Better learn from this lesson

If you say you're blackpilled but you still try to talk to foids, you're not blackpilled.

there is no insight to be gained from talking to them, and if you're a truecel they will try to cut the conversation short anyways.

it's amazing how just a tiny bit of foid attention turns most males into bluepilled simps. truecels know that if a foid notices them it can't be good, they're either trolling, trying to gather more orbiters, insulting them, or anything to assert their soft power.

JFL at this. Sometimes it seems like we're on Bluepillers.co.

"bro she looked at me for 0.00001 seconds bro she totally wants to fuck me bro!!!" :feelsseriously:

JFL

There should be a blackpill sticky thread

If you say you're blackpilled but you still try to talk to foids, you're not blackpilled.

there is no insight to be gained from talking to them, and if you're a truecel they will try to cut the conversation short anyways.

it's amazing how just a tiny bit of foid attention turns most males into bluepilled simps. truecels know that if a foid notices them it can't be good, they're either trolling, trying to gather more orbiters, insulting them, or anything to assert their soft power.
I couldn't agree more.

Seeing threads like this that basically say "a foid was nice to me im going to ascend boyos" is extremely cringe.

My ex Stacy therapist and I used to share good laughs, in between my pain and her bluepilled nonsense. Maybe she totally wanted my sting....also that waitress at Hooters was really nice.:feelzez:

I don’t know man, she seemed nice and smiley more so than any other girl I’ve met, I just thought maybe I groomed myself well enough and shaved well enough and cut my hair well enough to just be so barely minimally average that my personality pulled me Over the line into the “aw he’s kinda nice” category and maybe she’d pity fuck me

I don’t know man a delusion of grandeur or something, an imagined moment of false hope
That means nothing tbh, that's how females cuck guys

You need to learn that no one cares about you.
Keep to bare minimum contact with the people you work with, male and female, if someone wants to be friends with you let them start it.
Otherwise you wil get the creepy lable, and nothing will come from initalising contact anyway.

Well she works with you, thus she's to be polite to you and that is all for you but if you go beyond this, it will be detrimental for you, as she probably hurt your repo, if you have any, by telling everyone you're a creepy stalker. Hence, stop thinking of her and ignore her as she does.

Foids are polite at work with customers/coworkers because they need money in order to survive on their own and fuck chad instead of having normie buxxxer and risking to lose him each time she goes to get fucked by chad and having to tolerate once in a month starfish sex.

I met a super kind/genuine? girl at my new job on Monday

No, you didn't. Believe me, it's all in your head.

She wanted you as a servant.
She probably found a better one.

Let this be a lesson. As a self aware and blackpilled subhuman, don’t bother trying.

You can notice this kinda of stuff but always remember to remind yourself its a facade

Yup they’re all cruel evil bitches, never fall for the fake niceness

Probably married, engaged or dating a christian Chad

Apparently you have never read threads on r/TwoXChromosomes/

Foids there always talk about "some creepy dude at work who hit on them just because they were being nice because of work"

If they have another reason to be nice to you other than, being interested in you, assume the worst.
Sorry bro. :feelsbadman:

Update: I told this girl I have a girlfriend

SURPRISE SURPRISE

SHE IS HAPPY TO CHAT NOW

AND HAS BEEN MESSAGING ME FOR FORTY MINUTES NOW

because she no longer feels threatened by me wanting to potentially fuck her or ask her out, it’s suddenly ok to completely relax and be chatty like I’m her gay best friend

wtf

Just pretend to have an imaginary girlfriend to get attention theory

She’s like a different person, completely, now that she believes I have a girlfriend

Update: I told this girl I have a girlfriend

SURPRISE SURPRISE

SHE IS HAPPY TO CHAT NOW

AND HAS BEEN MESSAGING ME FOR FORTY MINUTES NOW

because she no longer feels threatened by me wanting to potentially fuck her or ask her out, it’s suddenly ok to completely relax and be chatty like I’m her gay best friend

wtf

Just pretend to have an imaginary girlfriend to get attention theory

She’s like a different person, completely, now that she believes I have a girlfriend
Congratulations you just friend zoned yourself

i work mondays Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s at this place, and on Monday she was smiley and cheerful when I spoke with her (the first day of meeting her, but still very thick verbal and nonverbal tones that screamed “I am not attracted to you, please god don’t try to flirt with me, I’m just being polite”

I added her on Facebook on Monday, as well as all the other new friendly people I met. i sent her a “hey, nice to meet you today! I look forward to working with the team! :)

she ignored it.

Tuesday, she was again pretty smiley and happy to talk. She didn’t ask a single question or attempt to break silence, she was simply responding politely to all my conversation starters.

she seemed friendlier than girls usually are, so I brushed this negativity and thought, fuck it, I’ll be optimistic!

Checked my Facebook, she still hasn’t “seen” the message from Monday evening.

Wednesday, I get to work, at lunch break I go sit down with her and two other women, the exact moment I sat down she grabbed her bag and food and did a weird head nod thing to me, said a “see ya guys” to her friends and went back to her desk. We had forty minutes of break left. If this girl had a fucking IOTA of interest WHATSOEVER in ANY kind of friendly contact with me, she would have stayed at the table and kept chatting, hell, even asked me a few questions about myself. Even just to get to know me as her coworker, like the most basic act of decency man.

I took her gesture as a “fuck you, I don’t want to talk to you, I was polite the first two days but now I want you to understand I don’t want to associate with you”

It is now Thursday.

the polite message I sent on Monday has still not been “seen”, yet she’s been constantly active on Facebook the past few days.

without even attempting to flirt, before even having a proper chance to introduce myself and show my happy personality, this girl has already blatantly ignored me, both in person and online, and given me countless verbal and non verbal signals of disgust and disrespect and disingenuity. She has emphasised in the clearest terms she has ZERO interest in me, and she under no circumstance wants to associate with me.

This always happens. Every single woman treats me like this. It’s exhausting man.
Is she married? Have a boyfriend? Is gay?

Are you trolling, from IT, or deep in the bluepill? Why do you think you have chance with a polite girl? You do know that kind and nice girls mog bitchy girls right? Which means your competition is harder