Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might have a chance at ascension. I think I might actually fix my life.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
Go for it, you have nothing to lose.

Why does it matter man? Are you really satisfied just being her orbiter sucking up for whatever crumb of affection and interaction you possibly get from her?
I just enjoyed not being so lonely. I'm sick of always being alone and having noone to talk to.

She's pretty shy so she wouln't initiate with anyone. She is a virgin. I believe so anyway. A chance like this will never happen again. I have to test my luck.
If she's a virgin than you might as well try.

You should do it tbh.
Why are most people here advising you not to ask while also claiming you can only call yourself incel if you have been rejected before.

If she's a virgin than you might as well try.
I know acting semi bluepilled.. Denying that AWALT and all that. I have to try with her though. Being with her would bring me back from dead. This is my only chance. I would be stupid to let it go.

and hows ur D size

if you know her for some time and she never showed any kinda interest, she's probably going to reject you.
Holes are not subtle at all when they're interested in a man... but idk.. ask her out
good luck
*if she rejects you, cut all contact, don't be a cuck, never become an orbiter!

and hows ur D size
If I remember correctly I think OP was actually diagnosed with Klinefelter's so probably not the greatest.

I know acting semi bluepilled.. Denying that AWALT and all that. I have to try with her though. Being with her would bring me back from dead. This is my only chance. I would be stupid to let it go.
Do you act bluepilled and cucked around her? You have to neg them and see them as worthless animals that should be worshiping you as a god if you want to run game on them.

I don't know. My school therapist thought that i have aspergers but i never got i properly confirmed.
its better then having autism so u might have a chance. i would say slowly ease into it . dont force that shit on her

if you know her for some time and she never showed any kinda interest, she's probably going to reject you.
Holes are not subtle at all when they're interested in a man... but idk.. ask her out
good luck and if she rejects you cut all contact, don't be a cuck, never become an orbiter!
I don't want to think about her rejecting me. Talking with her is the higlight of my day. I'm so fucking scared of asking her out. I would never want to a orbitter for long though. I don't know what to do with this.

Go for it. It'll be the best way to either ascend or get confirmation that she doesn't like you. You'll regret not taking a chance to find out one way or the other. If she rejects you hopefully you'll have the balls to stop what would be a pathetic friendship. Nothing worse and more demeaning than being rejected and hanging around in the friend zone like a loser.

The thing that really concerns me is the fact that you initiate all the messaging. If a woman is into you 99% of the time it's a 2 way street where she's also initiating messaging and interaction with you. If she's not, it can be a sign that she's just being nice to you but not interested in anything romantic.

Do you act bluepilled and cucked around her? You have to neg them and see them as worthless animals that should be worshiping you as a god if you want to run game on them.
I'm nice to her. Trying to be funny and chill. I don't act dominant. i wouldn't even know how.
its better then having autism so u might have a chance. i would say slowly ease into it . dont force that shit on her
How do i ease into it? Literally how? I was planning on just asking her out.

we all here for you. even if the cucked bluepillers of reddit are using this

She was controlled by them when she was younger. That's why she never whored around. They don't control her as much anymore but she remained pretty innocent. She has never had a boyfriend or anything. Just be the first rule might save my life
You aren't the first, guys are swarming around her already. Enjoy masturbating to her Instagram pics into a sock and then soaking that very sock with bluepilled tears. Your penis will NEVER be closer than two feet from her pussy :feelzez:

Also AWALT. Excuse the :redpill: terminology but it's true. There's no sweet innocent little girl that reserves her pussy for an ugly neet. Soyest poster ever are you.

I'm nice to her. Trying to be funny and chill. I don't act dominant. i wouldn't even know how.
Start acting dominant around her. Make sure she sees you looking at her ass and lips. Literally think about raping her when you're near her.

Go for it. It'll be the best way to either ascend or get confirmation that she doesn't like you. You'll regret not taking a chance to find out one way or the other. If she rejects you hopefully you'll have the balls to stop what would be a pathetic friendship. Nothing worse and more demeaning than being rejected and hanging around in the friend zone like a loser.

The thing that really concerns me is the fact that you initiate all the messaging. If a woman is into you 99% of the time it's a 2 way street where she's also initiating messaging and interaction with you. If she's not, it can be a sign that she's just being nice to you but not interested in anything romantic.
No woman has ever been this nice to me. The fact that i message her most of the times doesn't have to mean anything. I really don't want to lose her though. I can't end up being a cuck though. That's worse.

Does she ask ya about ya day when y’all talk? Do y’all even talk for long periods? If she don’t I’m sorry boyo but it ain’t mutal feelings.

Does she ask ya about ya day when y’all talk? Do y’all even talk for long periods? If she don’t I’m sorry boyo but it ain’t mutal feelings.
We talk for at least an hour a day. She does ask me about me too. We mostly talk abut her tho.
Start acting dominant around her. Make sure she sees you looking at her ass and lips. Literally think about raping her when you're near her.
I couldn't do that. She doesn't deserve that.
You aren't the first, guys are swarming around her already. Enjoy masturbating to her Instagram pics into a sock and then soaking that very sock with bluepilled tears. Your penis will NEVER be closer than two feet from her pussy :feelzez:

Also AWALT. Excuse the :redpill: terminology but it's true. There's no sweet innocent little girl that reserves her pussy for an ugly neet. Soyest poster ever are you.
I don't know. Why can't she be different? There are always exceptions to the rule.

JFL OP gonna be banned for white knighting, foid worship, and being bluepilled :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

JFL OP gonna be banned for white knighting, foid worship, and being bluepilled :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
It's really not worship though. I just like her.
I feel pretty bad about this. I never wanted to act bluepilled again. It's kind of fucked up what a chance at getting laid did to me. I don't know anymore. If she rejects me, then i was just acting like a bluepilled cuck for nothing. That's way too shameful. I won't be able to cope with that.

We talk for at least an hour a day. She does ask me about me too. We mostly talk abut her tho.

I couldn't do that. She doesn't deserve that.

I don't know. Why can't she be different? There are always exceptions to the rule.
Yeah this female might be some kind of genetic wonder and defy everything we know about human and especially female nature. Right??? JFL AT THIS PATHETIC "MALE" DOORMAT! Keep my avatar in mind the next time you fap to her beach photos.
Tenor

Tenor

Tenor

@WawelDragon1683 at this point all ya got to do is ask her to “hangout” at this point ya haven’t mentioned if she had social media and if she talks to other guys like she does to ya. It’s now or someone will do it quicker than ya. If she rejects ya, please ghost her or else you will be a depressed orbiter that will feel crushed inside and no cope will help everytime ya talk to her or think about her.

You can't lose what you've never had.

Exactly.

Hopefully it goes different for you. And I wish you good luck. I'm speaking from experience. I've been the rejected loser who continued hanging around not wanting to "lose" her. It's a hard way to learn you never had her. It's even harder to realize it's not healthy to be hanging around hoping for more when she's rejected you. You're not hanging around because you want to be friends, you're hanging around because you want to be her bf. Don't forget that if you're rejected.

@WawelDragon1683 at this point all ya got to do is ask her to “hangout” at this point ya haven’t mentioned if she had social media and if she talks to other guys like she does to ya. It’s now or someone will do it quicker than ya.
I'm scared of this. The last time i asked out a woman was way too brutal. I have to do it quickly, i agree. She only has facebook. I don't know if she talks with other guys though.
Yeah this female might be some kind of genetic wonder and defy everything we know about human and especially female nature. Right??? JFL AT THIS PATHETIC "MALE" DOORMAT! Keep my avatar in mind the next time you fap to her beach photos.
View attachment 196971

View attachment 196971

View attachment 196971
You might be right. I'll never know if i don't try though.
Exactly.

Hopefully it goes different for you. And I wish you good luck. I'm speaking from experience. I've been the rejected loser who continued hanging around not wanting to "lose" her. It's a hard way to learn you never had her. It's even harder to realize it's not healthy to be hanging around hoping for more when she's rejected you. You're not hanging around because you want to be friends, you're hanging around because you want to be her bf. Don't forget that if you're rejected.
I hear you. If she rejects me, i'll have to quit speaking to her. That would be awful though.

arent you the guy who has klinefelter? when she shees your tiny balls and your ugly man tits, she is definitely gonna be turned off. gl tho, hope u ascend.

Hope it works out for you OP. I've been in similar situations before with girls where I've been friends with them and have had feelings for them but was too scared to ask them out because I was worried I'd get rejected and lose contact with them. Actually currently in that situation with a girl I've liked for 1.5 years.

fakecel if you've ever been happy

This thread is fucking brutal.

has she ever grabbed your dick? she would make it obvious if she liked you. fukign autist !!

I guess you don't really have a choice but to go for it, but to me it seems pretty hopeless.
Think about it from her perspective, there's nothing for her to gain from this, but she will lose social status. An absolute loss on her end.

You are holding on to the only opportunity you have, it has nothing wrong. But you must be realistic, you know what I mean.

holy shit...
this is why I don't like youngcels.
you can't be older than 20 judging by this thread

Bro. You are being led on by this whore. She does not like you and she never will. When you first meet a woman she will make it clear that there is some sort of attraction. Let her pursue you. She will make it clear she likes you. Ask her out asap and if she rejects you in any way (im not looking for a bf right now. I think were better off as friends. Etc). Cut off all contact with her. You only think shes not like other girls because thats what you want to be true. AWALT applies to ALL WOMEN. There is no special girl who likes you and there never will be

Every ascending mentality incel, mgtow, normies dream about that 1 in a million unicorn foid. After 10 years of profiling thousands of them per day , you may meet one. Guess what you are too low quality, low status , she automatically reject you or already comitted to a better man. There is no ascension.its like the holy grail nonsense.