Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I might have a chance at ascension. I think I might actually fix my life.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
She really doesn't seem like other girls. I might actually found a pure kind girl

Giphy2

arent you the guy who has klinefelter? when she shees your tiny balls and your ugly man tits, she is definitely gonna be turned off. gl tho, hope u ascend.
Yeah. I'm pretty skinny atm. So it doesn't look quite as bad. I hope this won't fuck me over.
Hope it works out for you OP. I've been in similar situations before with girls where I've been friends with them and have had feelings for them but was too scared to ask them out because I was worried I'd get rejected and lose contact with them. Actually currently in that situation with a girl I've liked for 1.5 years.
Thanks man. I will have to do it soon. I don't want to get stuck as her friend forever.
Yes. Do it.
I mean, do you have anything to lose?
If she rejects me, i might give up all together.
Every ascending mentality incel, mgtow, normies dream about that 1 in a million unicorn foid. After 10 years of profiling thousands of them per day , you may meet one. Guess what you are too low quality, low status , she automatically reject you or already comitted to a better man. There is no ascension.its like the holy grail nonsense.
I suppose i might be lying to myself. I'm just so sick of this life. I have to escape it.

Last edited:
No harm in trying mate. If you ascend, Godspeed. The rest of us aren’t so lucky.

She hasn't exactly shown any interest in me

She hasn't...

Enjoy your pointless and obvious rejection.You should already know this is beyond bluepilled. Nothing of value will be gained from this bitch/cunt. If she doesn't seem interested, she's not. Don't let a mere taste of foid attention get to your head. All women are deceitful pieces of shit towards ugly "low value" men. Get it together.

I initiated. She's a former classmate. i'm the one who mostly messages her, but isn't tha normal? Don't guys usually text first?
My chadlite friend never initiates conversations, stacies message him first. Over if you need to approach first.

There is this girl i have been orbitting for a while now (cucked i know). She's my age and seem very nice. Perhaps i'm delusional. Lonelliness might have fried my brain but I think I might have a shot with her. She hasn't exactly shown any interest in me, but this is the closest I got to a girl since i was a kid. I have to try. This is really my last shot.

My NEETdom is coming to an end, my mother is threatining to kick me out and as of now I don't have the mental strenght to work again. If she rejects me, I'm afraid that I won't be able to withstand it and that I'll give up completely. If she does start dating me I might actually feel happy for the first time in years. Maybe this is the turning point. Do you think i should ask her out or is it pointless? She really doesn't seem like other girls. I might actually found a pure kind girl.
Honestly man, if you never try you're gonna regret it even more in the end. If you try you have an answer, but if you don't it might haunt you forever. Play it smart and nice and I believe you might have a chance. Good luck.

Honestly man, some of the advice on here LMFAO "think about raping her", I think everyone with 2 braincells will know this isn't gonna work.

OP, if I would be in your situation, I would try to be honest but do it in a slow manner and try not to pressure her tbh. Don't be sexual, if you think she is pure then she isn't gonna suck your cock unless you're dating her.

Try to make her feel special. That's what someone I knew who ascended did.
You should do it tbh.
Why are most people here advising you not to ask while also claiming you can only call yourself incel if you have been rejected before.
Welcome to incels.co dude. Sometimes it feels like people don't want you to ascend.

Last edited:
Just do it buddyboyo you have nothing to lose

The same thing happened to me. Thought she was NAWALT.

Rejected me hard even though I fell in love with her. Oneitis is a curse, don't fall for it .
Damn the more i read this thread the more it sounds like me

talking and texting her was always the best part of my day, it legit filled me with happiness

you will most likely be rejected,but good luck.

Welcome to incels.co dude. Sometimes it feels like people don't want you to ascend.
Nice cope bro. We don't "want people to not ascend" we just KNOW FOR FACT that it won't happen because they aren't Chad. Remember, SUB8 AND 99/1 IS LAW.

Oribiting is GigaCucked
:feelsUgh:

Why is Everyone turning into SoyioEEE?

Is it a simp strain of the Corona Virus?
:feelsohgod:
They added HIV and simponitis strains when they developed it in a lab

Honestly man, if you never try you're gonna regret it even more in the end. If you try you have an answer, but if you don't it might haunt you forever. Play it smart and nice and I believe you might have a chance. Good luck.

Honestly man, some of the advice on here LMFAO "think about raping her", I think everyone with 2 braincells will know this isn't gonna work.

OP, if I would be in your situation, I would try to be honest but do it in a slow manner and try not to pressure her tbh. Don't be sexual, if you think she is pure then she isn't gonna suck your cock unless you're dating her.

Try to make her feel special. That's what someone I knew who ascended did.

I'm gonna listen to your advice. I won't rush it. Thanks man.

Just do it buddyboyo you have nothing to lose
I'd also urge him to try, but lets be honest, he has a lot to lose. I know very well how his situation feels... he currently has these "maybe there's hope" thoughts running through his head 24/7. Coming back to reality from that isn't going to be pretty, especially if that wake up call also takes a huge part of his delusional but also somewhat real social life with it (if he's a truecel only having a foid talk to him somewhat regularly and investing some kind of pretend interest is huge).

Lol @ being an orbiter. Ask her and find out. Worst case scenario you'll find out she was just using you, in which case you tell her to gtfo and never speak to you again. Don't be a fucking cuck, a hole ''''''''friend'''''''' is NOT an option, unless you're a soychugger.
+1

You will only find out when you try. And the truth will be probably devastating for you, but the doubt is even worse

delusional as fuck. you're going to hit your face in the wall, man. im sorry.

ngl man, good luck
if she says yes then stay off of here and try to ascend
if she says no then we all know you'll be here for life

Still laughing at the idea that her parents could have stopped her being a whore.

Whatever the case quit dicking around and just rip this bandaid off already. 99.9% she's gonna reject you, but you better get on it now.

Being incel makes us feel empty inside... she won't be for long.

Last edited:
this is what loneliness leads to..any ounce of female attention turns men into cucks

Lol @ being an orbiter. Ask her and find out. Worst case scenario you'll find out she was just using you, in which case you tell her to gtfo and never speak to you again. Don't be a fucking cuck, a hole ''''''''friend'''''''' is NOT an option, unless you're a soychugger.

To add on to what @kekfuel said, here's a brutal fact: WOMEN ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! It's either girlfriend or nothing. No in-between. If you have a friend who's a girl, she'll just use you as a betabuxx. If you ask her out and she rejects you, then says "Sorry, @WawelDragon1683 , I'm not really into you like that. Can we just be friends maybe?" I DARE you in your moment of anger to acquire a pair of balls, and do something really low inhib and say, "No! I don't even want to be your friend. That's extremely CUCKED!" and walk away.

" She really doesn't seem like other girls " "She hasn't exactly shown any interest in me"

this will end well im sure.

I'd also urge him to try, but lets be honest, he has a lot to lose. I know very well how his situation feels... he currently has these "maybe there's hope" thoughts running through his head 24/7. Coming back to reality from that isn't going to be pretty, especially if that wake up call also takes a huge part of his delusional but also somewhat real social life with it (if he's a truecel only having a foid talk to him somewhat regularly and investing some kind of pretend interest is huge).
I worry that if she rejects me I'll just break down. She's my only friend as of now.
this is what loneliness leads to..any ounce of female attention turns men into cucks
It really does. I haven't done anything that cucked yet and i definitely won't orbit her if she rejects me but still. It's fucked up how much power pussy has over men.

I worry that if she rejects me I'll just break down. She's my only friend as of now.
Yeah that sucks, I know where you're coming from.

But what you have right now is extremely hollow. This pseudo relationship might be important for you, but for her you will eventually be just one guy in a long long row of orbiters.

I'm not going to tell you that being all alone is better, but I've orbited a foid for years and in retrospect the amount of emotional manipulation that I suffered and time of my life I wasted on her is staggering. You'll get nothing out of this arrangement, except distracting yourself from reality.

I'm gonna listen to your advice. I won't rush it. Thanks man.
At the end of the day I'm a fucking incel man and I can't give you great advice. If I were you, I'd be reading some bluepilled articles on how to not get friendzoned tbh.

It really does. I haven't done anything that cucked yet and i definitely won't orbit her if she rejects me but still. It's fucked up how much power pussy has over men.
Probably why oneitis hurts so bad... they are literally the source of all our joy.

Whatever you do, at least give it a go otherwise you will regret it for the rest of your life and will always question yourself over what could be. It's better to be rejected and face the cold truth than be tortured with the endless visions of the possibilities that could have been. I know what I am talking about, it's too late for me now though.

Your first mistake was forgetting AWALT. It's one of the most basic black pills my guy. Have you been consuming soy products lately?

Whatever you do, at least give it a go otherwise you will regret it for the rest of your life and will always question yourself over what could be. It's better to be rejected and face the cold truth than be tortured with the endless visions of the possibilities that could have been. I know what I am talking about, it's too late for me now though.
I have to try. It will eat me from the inside if i don't give it ago. i'm kind of fucked though. I know there is an only short window of opportunity with her, but i really don't want to rush it and seem desperate. It's going to be tough, for sure.
Your first mistake was forgetting AWALT. It's one of the most basic black pills my guy. Have you been consuming soy products lately?
I used to believe AWALT. I still do kind of, but she really made me question it. Perhaps it was all exaggerated?

I have to try. It will eat me from the inside if i don't give it ago. i'm kind of fucked though. I know there is an only short window of opportunity with her, but i really don't want to rush it and seem desperate. It's going to be tough, for sure.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Navigating this stuff is like walking on a tightrope. Personally I'd rather not have her "friendship" and know where I stand with a rejection than dealing with the anxiety of wondering.

Imagine OP claiming he’s blackpilled if he thinks he has a shot with this girl

B R U T A L

This is as bluepilled as it gets right here.

If she's not LITERALLY APPROACHING YOU AND GRABBING YOUR COCK, it's over.

Don't be a cuck OP.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Navigating this stuff is like walking on a tightrope. Personally I'd rather not have her "friendship" and know where I stand with a rejection than dealing with the anxiety of wondering.
Dealing with women is like defusing a bomb. One wrong move and you're done. I'm not made for this. I just want this to be over.

I used to believe AWALT. I still do kind of, but she really made me question it. Perhaps it was all exaggerated?
you can't fucking rush it hello? the longer you wait the more cucked it gets. YOU CAN'T RUSH. CHAD SAYS HI TO HER AND SHE'S ON HER KNEES IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO RUSH :woke:

I'd say go for it now, the longer you wait the more time wasted, especially if you are normal looking.