Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss 2020-2021

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Fuck this Jew/nigger planet - I miss the pandemic, and the great restart!

That was a great time for me, it was like evil was put back in its place for a few months. NEET bucks, less traffic on the roads, less inflation, life was much better.

The Jewnited States

I liked the pandemic and the lockdowns because there was no noise or savages outside, now it's back to being depressing and traumatizing

I liked the pandemic and the lockdowns because there was no noise or savages outside, now it's back to being depressing and traumatizing
Yes, and I became used to the peace.

if you don't miss the pandemic then you are a worthless cucked npc piece of shit or a fakecel

I hate that time period, this time was one of the most stressful periods of my life due to constant propaganda push in public places and muzzle wearing requirements.

2020 march til 2020 august was peak

I had a fun time playing NHL 12, NHL 13, and NHL 14 on my Xbox 360.

Agreed, miss the quietness of that time. Normshits ruin everything.

Agreed, miss the quietness of that time. Normshits ruin everything.
Yeah, I silently quit my job, normies make me sick.

I was not in favour of it because who wants psycho karens screeching at them for no mask and well the idea of the gov having that much power means future abuses are a guarantee.

Every incel wishes for the return of covid or a lockdown or something rather.

Covid was a meme virus that only affected unhealthy individuals and old people (they are going to die anyway)

Children dying is not good though.

I was not in favour of it because who wants psycho karens screeching at them for no mask and well the idea of the gov having that much power means future abuses are a guarantee.
I never got the whole fuss about wearing a mask, you just get one of the shitty blue ones that you can basically still breathe through, people were acting like you would die if you wore it, I still only wore it about half the time I was out but I actually liked it during the winter as it would keep apart of my face a bit warmer.

My coworkers went out to the restaurant across the street from our office after work yesterday. And I didn’t even think about going. I thought to myself, “have fun paying $27 plus a tip for smaller portions. Then enjoy burning gasoline at a rate of $6.40 as you drive home to either your parent’s home, or an overpriced apartment, goym.”

Trump boosted the unemployment payments, twice a month I received deposits of around $1,200. Biden ended that immediately when he became President of the United States.

They were the greatest years of my life, I hope another pandemic happens soon

I miss 2015-2019 more.

2020-2021 were the best days of my life, i even found a terrific online gig where i was making good money sitting at home. Things returned to normalcy and my life went to shit again. God i loved the pandemic