Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I miss that time when I was actually tall for my age

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
I hit my growth spurt very early, when I was 14-15, before that I was pretty short for my age, but in 8th, 9th grade a rare boy my age was taller than me, I remember on lessons break my classmate and his girlfriend were running from each other, trying to hide behind my back, I didnt stop them because I felt so powerful above these manlets, it felt like bees flying around a tree, I didnt actually give a shit about him having a gf because I felt so superior, I was taller than him by several inches back then, but now we re the same height as him, brutal

I remember there was a manlet who was only 5'3 (in 9th grade) and that had sexual/romantic experience from very early age and now he height mogs me by 3 inces, wtf

Brutal, I don’t think there was a time where I was tall for my age.

I was always the shortest in class, even now some foids heightmog me

I've always been a half-man

I'm still a manlet. Could be in 7th grade. Even there, most boys would height mog me.

Same, I was beyond 99th percentile in height from birth still aged 13 where I stopped growing. Thankfully I'm average now and not manlet but half the people I used to mog are taller than me now

I was always the shortest and now i'm a manlet

I never was tall, at whatever age. 1st grade the shortest, 5th grade still the shortest, 7th-9th, and so on.

I remember there was this one kid I hated in middle and highschool. He was really obnoxious and annoying, tried to bully me when other people wouldn't. He was 5'5 or so and I was over 6 feet. In the 10th grade I dropped out but later on when myspace was a thing I looked him up and he had a growth spurt all the way to 6'1 (still not taller than me but oh well) and had muscles.

brutal post

I was average till 17 than I had a growth spurt now I'm satisfied with my height

Same at 14-15 I just hit my max height earlier than others. Now im 20y Ricecel, and fuckheads who are younger than me are way fucking taller. Brutal shit