Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I must have sex by 27 June, or I am willfully going to prison for life.

If you have to travel 10000 miles to fuck some nasty sideways slanty pussy, it's ogre.
Dude. I did 7 years in the pen. Not fun man. And maybe lower your standards a little bit? I mean Jesus Christ of your 37 and virgin but you can't fuck a black or Asian and she has to be a white female unicorn Amazon than no wonder and of course your fucked. Pussy is pussy. Different shades of the same fucking thing. Plus for your charges if you aren't a prior offender will at worse give you probation. I mean it's your dick not mine but if it was mine I wouldn't be so fucking picky.

I mean it's your dick not mine but if it was mine I wouldn't be so fucking picky.

This is the part that confuses me about people here who are actually picky lol. But in reality they would fuck almost any women, cause I know I would.

Niggers aren't human. I can't fuck monkeys.

Enjoy prison fatass. I hope a gang of Tyrone's rape and beat the living shit out of you

that charge is stupid. get a lawyer dude, you should NOT go to prison.

im on my second aggravated assault with a weapon case and i only got 3 years of probation and 3 months of jail. really, not that bad.

its over for ex-concels

Trust me you aint gonna be a virgin after Big Bubba gets a hold of them cheeks boyo :lul::lul::lul::lul:

but seriously rip, hope that dumb bitch gets ass raped by a wild pack of curries

Prison wont be so bad for you, at least you wont have to see any females around

bro you are the top race piller and you are saying it is over for this guy?! This guy can go to Phillipines or shag an FOB chick tbh
Wow, it's almost like exceptions exist and not ALL white men can get laid and not ALL ethnic men die virgins... What a revelation...

I fucking hate all those sexual harassment laws. Did you hit her? Was she hurt in any way? Did you draw blood?
I suppose all of them are negative, the only thing you did was living as a normal man just for a little while and that is not tolerable if you're not Chad. It's not like she has never had sex or never been touched, she is defiled daily but this time it's a non-chad and for such a man to dare approach a woman is one of society's worst crimes.

We’re your crimes all online or did you say/do anything to her in person?

What the fuck is cyberstalking.

We’re your crimes all online or did you say/do anything to her in person?
All online.

I won't go to prison only for this. I'll insult the nigger judge and lawyer or lunge at a cop.

I want to go to jail. I give up.

You are a major autistcel, either you are blowing things way the fuck out of propotion or you are leaving out a bunch of important details.

You are a major autistcel, either you are blowing things way the fuck out of propotion or you are leaving out a bunch of important details.
There's no other details. I stated on my dummy Facebook account that I wanted to dump my balls in the plaintiff, and copied her old tweets from 2012 where she had a boyfriend, bragged endlessly about him, and how I wanted to bludgeon myself to death repeatedly because she'll never give me the time of the day along with every female.

I'm going to trial and will go to jail.

Escape to Mexico.

copied her old tweets from 2012

This can kinda be classified as harassment, depending on what you said, if it was targeted towards her, and how frequently you did it.

Just fucking kill her. Slit her damn throat. Every time I hear about this people cower and take it. Please, fuck that dumb bitch up

This can kinda be classified as harassment, depending on what you said, if it was targeted towards her, and how frequently you did it.
I'm an ugly male, existing is classified as harassment. I didn't threaten her or anything, nor have I with anyone.

This is still happening btw.

I have already refused to go to any and all counseling or doctors. I am not accepting any pleas. I am essentially telling everyone to fuck off. I should do more in order to get locked up, but I won't because I'm a pussy and place more importance on going home and playing vidya.

In the .0001% chance I'm not posting here tomorrow evening, I've been arrested.

Wait what happened to your actual trial? Did you get out of jailtime?

The problem is legal aid lawyers aren’t paid by making motions in England- they are only paid a retainer and their trial costs- and that means it was in the lawyer’s interest to abandon his client to go to trial where now a motion is not possible sadly.
Apparently my lawyer can still continue a motion despite there being a trial tomorrow. I'm probably talking jibberish though. This process is so fucking stupid.

Did you approach women in this interim period?

Rip my dude, ugly males lose from day one.

The worst I'm going to do is smell my oneitis' chair again.
Bro i'm telling for the love of god don't blame yourself for this, you don't deserve this, if your lawyer doesn't manage to win the case then just escape from all this begin a new life, going to prsion around niggers is the worst you can imagine, i believe in you i hope things will get better for you so please don't do something stupid

Good luck Grotesque:heart:, you shouldnt have to deal with these people.

Last edited:
Apparently my lawyer can still continue a motion despite there being a trial tomorrow. I'm probably talking jibberish though. This process is so fucking stupid.
They can theoretically ask the court to dismiss it when the trial starts, but sadly in your case the evidence suggests you did what you are accused doing. It won’t be dismissed. Hoping that your sentencing hearing, which will be in July, is with a district judge and not your standard volunteer lay magistrates. Honestly good luck at sentencing, Grotesque.

that charge is stupid. get a lawyer dude, you should NOT go to prison.

im on my second aggravated assault with a weapon case and i only got 3 years of probation and 3 months of jail. really, not that bad.

its over for ex-concels
What did you do?

Why torture yourself for life when you can just suicide?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back