Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need a housenigger

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
I need a housenigger to acid etch the PCBs I design for me.
I am too busy and too old to do it myself now.
I really need this as PCB manufacturers charge insane amounts. I assume a housenigger would be cheaper.

Preferably a Jewish one so I can kill it every time it fucks up my PCB and wastes my previous acid and protective films.
Death to america there has truly been no greater evil in history than this country. The only thing American people want is to turn on the TV and see dark skin people dying. That's the ONLY thing that keeps them happy and satisfied with their current politicians. It doesn't matter that they have to split pills and pay 100k dollars for university, as long as dark skinned people are being killed and America is directly or indirectly responsible for it they are happy. 99% of their population is exactly like this and I am not kidding in the least amount.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING PCB MOTHERFUCKERS IT'S SO EXPENSIVE AND THE MOTHERFUCKING RETARDS IN IRAN DO NO ACCEPT GERBER FILES!!!!
THEY ONLY FUCKING ACCEPT ALTIUM PROJECT FILES!!! LIKE THEY WANT YOUR PROJECT, ALMOST EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THEM I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY, THEY DEMAND THAT YOUR PROJECT BE DONE IN ALTIUM DESIGNER AND THEY ONLY ACCEPT ALTIUM PROJECT FILES NOT FUCKING GERBER FILES.
IMAGINE BEING A PRINT COMPANY AND SOMEONE GIVES YOU A JPEG OR TIFF AND YOU SAY NO YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME YOU GODDAMN FUCKING .PSD FILES!!! CAN YOU FUCKING IMAGINE THAT??! I'M FUCKING GIVING YOU THE OUTPUT MOTHERFUCKERS HOW DUMB CAN YO FUCKING BE. GOD DAMN THIS COUNTRY. MAY GOD DESTORY EVEN SQUARE CENTIMETER OF THIS HELLHOLE.

Last edited:
Jacket Pills GIF

I quite my job last week and am starting a new one next week.
My reason: I was bored mostly but also I wasn't treated very well. Also I have nothing to lose. I would give zero fucks if I was unemployed fuck everyone.

I want a pretty foid one.

I can design simple PCBs and write simple programs but I do accounting instead because God enjoys it when I suffer.

nah fuck that lemme buy a noodlefoid

I thought you meant a servant/ slave. I too would like some worthless negro that I could just order around to do stuff for me, lincoln shouldn't have freed the slaves. Silly JewSA...

I thought you meant a servant/ slave
I do.
I need a slave to acid etch PCBs at home for me. It's a time consuming process with a high failure rate.

I need a confederate black slave to do my shopping, And cleaning, He gets fed food and slices of pizza and watermelon once per morning and once per evening, He will drink Tap water and live on salad when im out of Watermelon