Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I need a way to filter/censor the entire internet and youtube of all mentions of trannies, lgbt, fags, antifa, feminists, racism etc.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
This shit never fucking stops. I can't take it anymore.

It's just non-stop, every fucking day, you can't go 10 minutes on the internet without some news article about some faggot tranny being pissed off about something. Some nigger gets shot by a cop and BLM niggers go ape.

I just want to eliminate all of it from my consciousness. I need a great filter, a black hole where woke news never even shows up in my browser or youtube. A great wall of anti-wokeism. Something that will delete news articles, links, tweets, posts about news articles, youtube videos, anything mentioning anything about lgbt fag trannies, or referring to anything or anyone that's woke. Just total censorship of all these topics from all the websites visit.

Don't browse them and rot in obscure counter cultural forums like this one for example

Distract Free YouTube extension/equivalent extensions. I only care about my subscriptions feed, so have the main feed and comments hidden. Recommended videos on the side can also be removed. Clear your history; click on not interested or don't recommend channel.

that's called programming.

I get tired of it all too, but the thing is is that it is all real life. There is nothing you can do to escape it.

Yeah it gets annoying when I have google something and on the main google home page is some gay fag shit. Then on YouTube they keep pushing drag Queen ads. These ppl won’t be happy until every person is a faggot and the human race goes extinct