Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i need to gymaxx

CumCel

CumCel

everything mogs me
★★★★
Im 20 and weigh 210 pounds :feelspuke::feelspuke:

I have the body of a 40year old fag dad on his 2 divorce

Image result for slightly fat men

Weight loss is so hard Ive tried for 3 months and only lost 6 pounds:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I need a car so I can start gymaxxing as well.

How tall are you at 210lbs? If you're 6'3" or above you're normal weight.

Last edited:
Just stop eating

im on the other end im annorexic as fuck and have no appetite i can go days without feeling truly hungry

You don't need a gym, just eat (much) less.
I'm not on board with this. Unless the 6'3'' guy is super jacked he's going to be pretty puffy and chubbed out at 210. 180-190 at 6'3'' is a better spot for 99.9% of 6'3'' guys

5'7
You don't need a gym, just eat (much) less.

I'm not on board with this. Unless the 6'3'' guy is super jacked he's going to be pretty puffy and chubbed out at 210. 180-190 at 6'3'' is a better spot for 99.9% of 6'3'' guys
how much less like a calorie defict?

Over, just LDAR.

i should just starve
only way tbh, fucking sucked dick going to bed hungry every time but at least after sleeping you wake up not hungry anymore. now ive come at a point where i can just maintain easily the weight im at without feeling hungry anymore

only way tbh, fucking sucked dick going to bed hungry every time but at least after sleeping you wake up not hungry anymore. now ive come at a point where i can just maintain easily the weight im at without feeling hungry anymore
how long did it take? :waitwhat:

how long did it take? :waitwhat:
depends on how badly you are willing to starve yourself. 1kg a week is feasible at the beginning, afterwards 0.5 kg a week id say. cardio will make it faster, but if youre eating more than your burn you're accomplishing nothing in the end. lift weights/calisthenics is more important. just gonna put it straight, it's not gonna be a pleasant journey lol, but its absolutely worth it. for me it took about.. 6 months to lose 20 kgs, built maybe 3 kg muscle mainly on my shoulders and back cause im only doing calisthenic bodyweight exercises and military presses

i had h
depends on how badly you are willing to starve yourself. 1kg a week is feasible at the beginning, afterwards 0.5 kg a week id say. cardio will make it faster, but if youre eating more than your burn you're accomplishing nothing in the end. lift weights/calisthenics is more important. just gonna put it straight, it's not gonna be a pleasant journey lol, but its absolutely worth it. for me it took about.. 6 months to lose 20 kgs, built maybe 3 kg muscle mainly on my shoulders and back cause im only doing calisthenic bodyweight exercises and military presses
i had hot cheetos for breakfeast

5'7

how much less like a calorie defict?
How much you want to under-eat your energy use is up to you. I used to be too fat and I used the method described in Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fatloss Handbook, which is about as low as a person can go while preserving lean tissues.

Make a conservative estimate of your energy use with the Harris Benedict equation (use the lowest activity coefficient), and count calories to make sure you're below that every day. C'est tout.

How much you want to under-eat your energy use is up to you. I used to be too fat and I used the method described in Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fatloss Handbook, which is about as low as a person can go while preserving lean tissues.

Make a conservative estimate of your energy use with the Harris Benedict equation (use the lowest activity coefficient), and count calories to make sure you're below that every day. C'est tout.
so dont eat till my stomach is grumbling? got it :feelsYall:

so dont eat till my stomach is grumbling? got it :feelsYall:
You must count calories to succeed, don't just go by how you feel, measure and quantify.