Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I noticed that IncelTears only uploads my edgy posts, they never upload my high IQ posts

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
IT doesn't upload my high IQ posts because they want to make the incel community look bad by only giving attention to my edgy posts.

IT doesn't upload my high IQ posts because they want to make the incel community look bad by only giving attention to my edgy posts.
BECAUSE THEY ARE DELUSIONAL PEDOS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Who could've guessed?

Nice pfp change, the other one gave me 5 epilepsy together.

Wow, they can only upload it so they can keep calling us pedos rapists killers etc.

But then they say shit like "just stop calling foids foids inkwell!:foidSoy:"

Not surprising.

they never post me brothercel

Why does this board still care about them? For fuck's sake, stop it.

I dont give a shit about IT

I'll say it again, that's how propaganda works, that's how you demonize the enemy. There is plenty of high iq and good posts/comments but of course they will post only edgy kids from here who say stuff like "elliot based dude kill all foids!11"