Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I often fantasize about death

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
I'm short, I'm fat. I am ugly. I am low intelligence. I have no reason to exist. I've been bullied and mistreated my entire life and I have no friends. I just want to disappear forever. I want to be forgotten and never be remembered any more. I am a retard. I should find a solution to this problem with life. Hopefully death will take me away Eventually I will get my wish. I'm too much for pussy to rope. How often do you guys fantasize about death? And what does death mean to you?

Death is the only escape from life, so I regard it pretty positively, as you should too.

Me too. As a younger teen I used to fantasize about a heroic death like a last stand but now I can't even do that anymore. I have no ideology, no nationalist thought, no rhetoric to fight and die for, I live for nothing. Maybe with time things will change but I fear that I will rope as an apolitical anhedonic subhuman.

if i had access to a gun or nembutal, or a tall enough building near me, i would have roped by now
Me too. As a younger teen I used to fantasize about a heroic death like a last stand but now I can't even do that anymore.
jfl same, i used to think i was anakin having a lightsaber duel on mustafar and being a fallen hero jfl

Me too. As a younger teen I used to fantasize about a heroic death like a last stand but now I can't even do that anymore. I have no ideology, no nationalist thought, no rhetoric to fight and die for, I live for nothing. Maybe with time things will change but I fear that I will rope as an apolitical anhedonic subhuman.
Politics are a waste of time if you are never going to ascend. It took me a long time to figure this out. But i'm glad I did it I am nihilistic as fuck.

Imma kill myself eventually, but not right now cause im scared and a coper. I think death is non-existence. Y’all ever notice how hard society tries to stop us from killing ourselves, it’s because we need to lose for other people to win, they only want to keep us around for their own benefit. They don’t care about us really cause if they did they wouldn’t treat us like shit.

Politics are a waste of time if you are never going to ascend.
:yes:

I look back at how nationalistic I used to be and cringe. My country, Turkey, did absolutely nothing to me other than tax me to hell and back. We have no history to be proud of, just endless warfare.

The months I spent when I was drafted to the military was hell. In addition to having to maintain a ridiculous schedule, I was bullied even in there by my supposed ''comrades'', the high ranks even made me clean toilets.

And above all...my country isn't white, our phenotype is one of the least attractive ones. So why should I be proud at all?

Sorry for the rant.

When one is alive, one is never free. One is always a slave to DNA, one's desires (that were never asked for). Death is freedom. It is an escape from the meaningless DNA game. I think Schopenhauer spoke about this too, Emil Cioran did for sure.

When one is alive, one is never free. One is always a slave to DNA, one's desires (that were never asked for). Death is freedom. It is an escape from the meaningless DNA game. I think Schopenhauer spoke about this too, Emil Cioran did for sure.
philosophy is such an inkwell trait
like who really thinks about stuff like this ?
incels who are desperately trying to find answers for their predicament

philosophy is such an inkwell trait
like who really thinks about stuff like this ?
incels who are desperately trying to find answers for their predicament
Philosophy is based, it explains things using logic, rationality and reason. It also finds solutions too.

Don't rope bro. Try to find something that's meaningful in life. Yes our fucking lives suck compared to other people. Beat the odds and rule the world

Read The Temple of the Golden Pavilion

Thinking about suicide can feel empowering. It gives you a sense of control over your own destiny but you should strive to live on for as long as possible. Never underestimate the power of self improvement.
Since i'm a short fat obese piece of shit, i'm going to focus on losing weight and see where I go from there. I am so low I have nothing left to lose. And I have the most room for self improvement. This is what keeps me going this is why I keep on keeping on.

Since i'm a short fat obese piece of shit, i'm going to focus on losing weight and see where I go from there. I am so low I have nothing left to lose. And I have the most room for self improvement. This is what keeps me going this is why I keep on keeping on.
You can try by stop consuming sugar, and eat things that dont have much calories but gets you full...

You can try by stop consuming sugar, and eat things that dont have much calories but gets you full...
Sugar is a very addictive drug for me. I kind of want to get sober when I quit drinking and I want to quit getting high all the time but when I am sober I become an animal frustrated and act aggressive. I don't like myself when I'm sober when I'm high on marijuana. I just fade away into my own little world. I'm trying to calm down from the stuff now by only doing a little bit every day. I also need to focus on getting more sleep and be more hygienic. I work a somewhat active job so exercise on the job with what I am getting even if it's just moving boxes and walking around a lot. I need to diet and see where that gets me first. But I don't know what to do first. What food should I eat? What food should I prepare for myself or is it simply portion control?

Sugar is a very addictive drug for me. I kind of want to get sober when I quit drinking and I want to quit getting high all the time but when I am sober I become an animal frustrated and act aggressive. I don't like myself when I'm sober when I'm high on marijuana. I just fade away into my own little world. I'm trying to calm down from the stuff now by only doing a little bit every day. I also need to focus on getting more sleep and be more hygienic. I work a somewhat active job so exercise on the job with what I am getting even if it's just moving boxes and walking around a lot. I need to diet and see where that gets me first. But I don't know what to do first. What food should I eat? What food should I prepare for myself or is it simply portion control?
Well some times i eat rice with a lot of condiments (NO BUTTER, That shit gets you a lot of fat, try Milk Cream instead or just experiment with condiments) Chicken should be okay, but don't put too much oil on the tray.

Honestly, i dont think i can help here because it's not like i know much about diet and shit i just tell you what i know has worked for other people (Not me, i should actually gain weight im so skinny)

I wish you the best.

You could revolt against society before you self-delete. You qualify as one of the few individuals who could commit a guiltless mass killing. It's not the path I follow but I understand why others do it. Normies are the ones that usually commit mass shootings, the media only concentrates on incels to excite fear.

I think life is worth living but if you're getting bullied and ostracized constantly then it really doesn't make sense to pretend you are living at all. Normies will play mind games and bully without remorse but as soon as someone like you lashes back they are somehow inculpable. We see this all the time in American school shootings, some bullied kid has enough and exploded after years of abuse and then the news and media portray him as an insane monster. The bullies get off scot-free and experience fulfilling lives.

If you want to commit suicide without "affecting" anyone, just remember that nobody will care.
I understand where you come from believe me. I hate the human race beyond anything. However, I do value human life to an extent that I put myself in other people's shoes. I do not want to cause anybody any pain, suffering or death. I really want to get along with the world, but if I can't get along with the world at the very least, let me enjoy the rest of my life. I am quite a hedonistic person and I just want to be happy. It's hard to do that when the world throws such cruelty at you and you can't escape it.

I'm short, I'm fat. I am ugly. I am low intelligence. I have no reason to exist. I've been bullied and mistreated my entire life and I have no friends. I just want to disappear forever. I want to be forgotten and never be remembered any more. I am a retard. I should find a solution to this problem with life. Hopefully death will take me away Eventually I will get my wish. I'm too much for pussy to rope. How often do you guys fantasize about death? And what does death mean to you?
i just often wish i was never born, i feel like nothing really excites me anymore, the incel life style is just so boring and depressing. i wish i was just never born so i wouldn't have to feel these god awful fucking emotions.

i just often wish i was never born, i feel like nothing really excites me anymore, the incel life style is just so boring and depressing. i wish i was just never born so i wouldn't have to feel these god awful fucking emotions.
I know how you feel. Life is more of a curse than it is a gift. We are born just to suffer the consequences of our parents fucking. Now we exist to be slaves to a capitalist system. That does not give a fuck about our needs.

Me to. I recently tried to get some Sodium nitrite so I could leave this cursed earth already, but this shithole I live in doesn't allow it.

Me too

I pray I have a short life. I'm 28 my dad just turned 60 and he's the longest living person on his side. His mom died when she was like 56 his brother died when he was 53. Heart disease runs in my family so I hope I have a heart attack or something early. My life has been wake up at 5 am, go to work for 12 hours, come home, sleep Wednesday- Saturday. On Sunday- Tuesday I just watch TV for the past ten years.

I pray I have a short life. I'm 28 my dad just turned 60 and he's the longest living person on his side. His mom died when she was like 56 his brother died when he was 53. Heart disease runs in my family so I hope I have a heart attack or something early. My life has been wake up at 5 am, go to work for 12 hours, come home, sleep Wednesday- Saturday. On Sunday- Tuesday I just watch TV for the past ten years.
Yeah this shit worthless genes have also made a lot of family members die early but I bet it won't be me I'll be the exception because god loves mocking me