Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I overheard a racist discussion about blacks at a bus station

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
It was kinda funny. I went something like this:

"I think British blacks are better then american"

"Why?"

"Becouse you know," *long pause* "The brits have slaughtered and invaded them and shit, and now they are in that country, they have extra motivation...Its like jews, you know? French Jews are worse then polish jews or russian jews, but jews from germany are far better then from the east. They had to behave a certain way to hide and stuff and now they're better. We bred them that way, made them so."

"But what has it to do with blacks. In america they fight constantly and in the Uk i dunno I think its the same. "

"Kurwa! That's the point! Blacks in america are feracious becouse they were cattle and in africa it was like squid game. A brit came with a musket or something made them compete, the blacks had to think, and in america they had to work."

"So what, blacks in the UK think and in america blacks work?"

"Yeah yeah yeah"

And then some dude in an old audi came and took them.

Best shit I've heard in a long time.

kill, rape , enslave , humiliate , behead filthy black niggers

"Why?"

"Becouse you know," *long pause* "The brits have slaughtered and invaded them and shit, and now they are in that country, they have extra motivation...Its like jews, you know? French Jews are worse then polish jews or russian jews, but jews from germany are far better then from the east. They had to behave a certain way to hide and stuff and now they're better. We bred them that way, made them so."

"But what has it to do with blacks. In america they fight constantly and in the Uk i dunno I think its the same. "

"Kurwa! That's the point! Blacks in america are feracious becouse they were cattle and in africa it was like squid game. A brit came with a musket or something made them compete, the blacks had to think, and in america they had to work."

"Yeah yeah yeah"

You really remembered the entire conversation down to a tee?

"Why?"

"Yeah yeah yeah"

send voice recording or it didn't happen

send voice recording or it didn't happen
Good point, when I'll talk someday about my situations in life I'll make sure to check the place it happened had a cctv camera and I'll downalod the footage from the city's site

You in the UK SecularNeoKhazar?

Just interested in where this conversation took place.

Blacks behave the same no matter the country.

-Some dude in a old Audi took them

Another day another Larp

Good point, when I'll talk someday about my situations in life I'll make sure to check the place it happened had a cctv camera and I'll downalod the footage from the city's site
Don't forget to add audio recording, only high end cctv camera equipment include audio. Other than that grAY, you should larping

They're all the same man criminals and clowns the kikes on the other had are their benefactors.