[Venting] I paid to get tortured by a foid

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
So today I had to got to the dentist and it was horrible.
Before she did anything I was already sweatying like a pig because I'm afraid of dentists, then she noticed that and started teasing the nightmare that was about to come BBZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIINNGGGG~ my asshole got tight af.
I hurt so muuch I my eyes started watering, I almost cried. I dunno what she did but I never felt so much pain, then she started giggling and telling me to "be a man!!" wtffFF SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS TAKES CARE OF HER TEETH, I DON'T BECAUSE IM AN INCEL FUCKK YOUUU
anyway it's over, JFL @ me for paying to get tortured by a foid

Overlord
-
u should tell her be a women u should be gentle like a women not like a man :feelstrash: :feelskek:

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
-
What does being incel have to do with taking care of your teeth you dirty degenerate. I'm betting your breath smells like a fucking sewer. The one thing I hate is shit-breathed people talking to me.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Screaming of others is very soothing
-
The title of this thread in particular and some words used by you inadvertently give off BDSM vibe. Lol

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
why were u banned? :feelstrash: :feelshehe:
friendly banter with mods
What does being incel have to do with taking care of your teeth you dirty degenerate. I'm betting your breath smells like a fucking sewer. The one thing I hate is shit-breathed people talking to me.
:chad: if you brush your teeth
When you're truecel people don't expect anything out of you so you start not giving a fuck

fartbro

fartbro

autistic refugee
-
Did she not use some form of numbing agent..? That almost seems illegal.

Newbie17

Newbie17

Seventh great-grandson of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
Just get voluntarily tortured theory

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Did she not use some form of numbing agent..? That almost seems illegal.
You're right, it should be illegal for foids to be dentists

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

25 y/o"khhv"(3D), waifuist, recovering hiki
-
I've always hated the going to the dentist since one of them took me for an idiot, tried to get me to have all this unnecessary garbage done.

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
That is why when I go I will ask to be put to sleep.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
If a Chad was doing the same thing she would have sucked his dick to make him feel better

SupremeG

SupremeG

Low T faggot Gymcel
-
How much would you pay to get totured by Merula?

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
-
:chad: if you brush your teeth
When you're truecel people don't expect anything out of you so you start not giving a fuck
It's not about appearance. It's about hygiene. (For example, my teeth are somewhat yellow/translucent and I have a problem with spaces (need braces) - but my gums are CLEAN - I'm not growing a sewer in between/under my teeth like you apparently are). At this point your mouth might actually be dirtier than a whore's anus.

If you don't want smell, pain, and possibly serious health problems - brush/floss your teeth. And if that's not enough -ever wonder why crackheads have jaws that make them look 90 years old?If your gums are DIRTY than eventually your teeth will fall out and this is what your jaw will look like:

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
-
At least next time won't be so bad.....if you go back. She probably won't be there to torment you again.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
wtf is this thread

Darth Incel

Darth Incel

God Tier LDAR
-
I haven't brushed in 30 years.

RollD20

RollD20

Put roasties in the toastie
-
Good thing I brush my teeth twice a day. My experience with the dentists weren't ever that well.
I haven't brushed in 30 years.
do you even have teeth?

Darth Incel

Darth Incel

God Tier LDAR
-
Good thing I brush my teeth twice a day. My experience with the dentists weren't ever that well.

do you even have teeth?
Yes but they are really bad.