Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I probably get mogged by every single person here

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
After seeing my disgusting sub10 so many times to the point of crying and hurting myself, I am fairly "confident" everyone on this forum mogs me to fucking shit to the point every one of you guys would feel like chad after seeing my sub10 Resident Evil creature type face.

What height are you

What does the 10 in sub10 mean?

A lot of the "incels" here aren't ugly I get face mogged by roughly 80 percent of people i've seen

They are ugly but they mog me
Nah a lot of these guys are just lazy I'm not gonna lie of they put any effort they would get girls just sitting and complaining will always be eaiser than trying

Nah a lot of these guys are just lazy I'm not gonna lie of they put any effort they would get girls just sitting and complaining will always be eaiser than trying
It is true with these zoomercels who just watched blackpill on nigtok

It is true with these zoomercels who just watched blackpill on nigtok
Even some older users a lof lf these people are just lazy and make true ugly pathetic people like me seem like Im in their boat

No you don’t I’ve seen your face