Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Probably Have diabetes

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I have found when I eat sugar, I piss more often, have blurry vision, feel tingling sensations. Its really over for me. Now my biggest cope causes me health problems. Really over for me. This world takes away all my copes and makes me suffer for coping.
The two biggest copes for incels, fapping and sugar both cause me health problems, not minor ones either. Severe headaches, pain and take me a step closer to death. Really horrible world.

Last edited:
Type 2?

Brutal

Brutal tbh, proved that God hates incels to the core.

I’m sorry, OP. I have known someone when they first found out they had diabetes and it was very stressful news for him. Most people don’t realize how scary diabetes really is.
You should get checked. If left untreated I’m pretty sure you can lose appendages.

I have found when I eat sugar, I piss more often, have blurry vision, feel tingling sensations. Its really over for me. Now my biggest cope causes me health problems. Really over for me. This world takes away all my copes and makes me suffer for coping.
The two biggest copes for incels, fapping and sugar both cause me health problems, not minor ones either. Severe headaches, pain and take me a step closer to death. Really horrible world.

So what? Don't eat sugar. Drink diet soda (but water is much better). Be clean and pure. I probably have type 2 as well. When I eat sugar stuff, I get super tired for an hour or two. It's annoying. But when I eat low carb, I feel great for being a depressed person.

So what? Don't eat sugar. Drink diet soda (but water is much better). Be clean and pure. I probably have type 2 as well. When I eat sugar stuff, I get super tired for an hour or two. It's annoying. But when I eat low carb, I feel great for being a depressed person.
It was my biggest cope. I have no choice to buddha max even harder. Seems the world punishes me if I try to enjoy life. I am gonna have to diet hard, will cut out all sugars, eat only once a day and limit calories to 1600 till I have lost weight enough.

It was my biggest cope. I have no choice to buddha max even harder. Seems the world punishes me if I try to enjoy life. I am gonna have to diet hard, will cut out all sugars, eat only once a day and limit calories to 1600 till I have lost weight enough.

Eat some meat, peanuts, peanut butter, you'll be okay. Yeah it does get boring. I like eating too, but now I feel guilty. My copes make me feel guilty now.

Brutal. Curries don't fast because they want to. Curries fast because they HAVE to.

Brutal. Curries don't fast because they want to. Curries fast because they HAVE to.
Yup. I go to gym to look normal not to get buff. This is how bad my genes are. My body is absolute utter shit. Healthy White Normies really don't know how good they have it. I won;t be surprised if I start balding soon at this rate. Every year my health deteoriates despite my best efforts.

Beets me. Be careful though man, I always consider diabetes to be a different type of AIDS (usually I call it fat AIDS since it fucks up fatties as bad as AIDS does homos) but still you gotta look after yourself man. Good luck cutting sugar out of your diet since it's so addictive sometimes.

I feel for you my bro. I hope I never get diabetes, but my grandmother had it and I like candy, ogre.

It is over for you diabetescels