Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I realized why they urge ugly people to "be confident" and "getting out of comfort zone".

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Because they HATE ugly people and want them to DIE. Being shy and timid is the only way for an ugly people to function in soyciety. When an ugly person starts acting "confident" everyone is irritated and want to put an ugly person down. Approaching women as an ugly man is like walking through a minefield. She can show displeasure and you can be beaten to death by nearby Chads. Ugly men aren't supposed to act dominantly.

alot of them aren't doing it on purpose they're just bluepilled and don't realize it's only confident when chad does it

Yeah you're on to something.

Depression is a defense-mechanism. It is inward directed aggression, rather than outward. A depressed person forcing himself to be "confident" is not only bullshit, but could actually be dangerous. There is a good reason why you're depressed. It is that you don't experience constant rejection and disappointment and get the little esteem you have totally annihilated by a cruel and cold world.

Telling an ugly person to be more social and confident is nothing but cruel trolling. It's setting up a person for disappointment and self-hatred. Normies are demonic scum.

I swear on my moms life i was thinking of this when i got up this morning.

Because they HATE ugly people and want them to DIE. Being shy and timid is the only way for an ugly people to function in soyciety. When an ugly person starts acting "confident" everyone is irritated and want to put an ugly person down. Approaching women as an ugly man is like walking through a minefield. She can show displeasure and you can be beaten to death by nearby Chads. Ugly men aren't supposed to act dominantly.

this bitch , i had just witnessed in a kebab store , propalby thought about gojo fucking her lol

as if im 190 cm with a perfect jawline

JFL

Nooo you inkwell, we don't want ugly people to die what's your problem, we just want them far away from us and not reacting like a normal human being but like cockroaches, jeez

I think it's cause they want to give you false hope so you won't stop being an obedient slave for their pleasure.

The therapist has to pas his bills and so, has to show some "results" and "changes" on patient's lives.
They just have to justify being paid. So they claim this idea that you could be better, accepted and having a foid if you were changing things in your life.
Unfortunately, our faces will not change at all and so, it's pointless. They send you to try to date foids even if they know this will never, ever work.

Yeah you're on to something.

Depression is a defense-mechanism. It is inward directed aggression, rather than outward. A depressed person forcing himself to be "confident" is not only bullshit, but could actually be dangerous. There is a good reason why you're depressed. It is that you don't experience constant rejection and disappointment and get the little esteem you have totally annihilated by a cruel and cold world.

Telling an ugly person to be more social and confident is nothing but cruel trolling. It's setting up a person for disappointment and self-hatred. Normies are demonic scum.
Based king

They want to exterminate us like the Jews

Is. getting more and more based.

I'm sorry bro but you are a retard. Anyone with an high iQ above 60 knows that nothing wrong happens when you aproache women. The only thing that is going to happen at worst is getting some annoying foid complaining and shitting on you. Aproaching foids = annoying foids = based. Shying away is giving up. Better to kys if that's the case. Dark triadmaxxing and statusmaxing are the only hope for us.

True, they want us low value men gone

theyre just bluepilled cucks, they got no idea what they talking about

I'm sorry bro but you are a retard. Anyone with an high iQ above 60 knows that nothing wrong happens when you aproache women. The only thing that is going to happen at worst is getting some annoying foid complaining and shitting on you. Aproaching foids = annoying foids = based. Shying away is giving up. Better to kys if that's the case. Dark triadmaxxing and statusmaxing are the only hope for us.
I wrote about acting 'confidently' in general. People hate when ugly men act confident.

I wrote about acting 'confidently' in general. People hate when ugly men act confident.
Maybe, but that's the only chance you have with foids, through hate. Foids fuck guys they hate all the time, fear is the most important thing.

Maybe, but that's the only chance you have with foids, through hate. Foids fuck guys they hate all the time, fear is the most important thing.
You must be popular with lady queens.:feelswhat:

The therapist has to pas his bills and so, has to show some "results" and "changes" on patient's lives.
They just have to justify being paid. So they claim this idea that you could be better, accepted and having a foid if you were changing things in your life.
Unfortunately, our faces will not change at all and so, it's pointless. They send you to try to date foids even if they know this will never, ever work.

alot of them aren't doing it on purpose they're just bluepilled and don't realize it's only confident when chad does it
I prefer to think normies are aware of what they're saying, and that they're all just evil. It happens incredibly often that foids and normies accidentally drop the truth, as long as the subject hasn't been brought to their attention explicitly. And how could they possibly do that if they don't understand the truth at some fundamental level?

Nah, they're fuckin' with us because they hate us.

It might be to keep the illusion that we have a chance to keep us in wageslawing machinery.

what does it mean to be confident? someone can give an example of a confident person?
Personality

What's more to be said it's crap generic cliche advice.

They think confident ugly men are pathetic

This is bullshit. I was just talking to my sister about this. Some guys she knew beat the shit out of a smaller guy 3 on 1 for flirting of their sisters at the bar until he was begging for his life. It does happen man. People are sick when there are no consequences

This is bullshit. I was just talking to my sister about this. Some guys she knew beat the shit out of a smaller guy 3 on 1 for flirting of their sisters at the bar until he was begging for his life. It does happen man. People are sick when there are no consequences
These 3 soycucks should feel ashamed for attacking weaker guy.

That has nothing to do with looks! The guy could be tall or short, good looking or not, he was going to get beated anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back