Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I really didn't want to do this, but here's something from IT that I felt like expressing towards.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33902
  • Start date
Deleted member 33902

Deleted member 33902

Tired of Living
-

And here's my favorite comment: "Trust me, self pitying garbage doesn't help you or anyone else. It certainly doesn't make you attractive to anyone either."

This is the first and only time I make a thread about an IT post, I know it's been done to death, but there is also something else.

First off, They are hypocrites, they are the definition of contradictions and a psychedelic nightmare; the kind that makes you think you are losing reality at the tips of your fingers. Is it really hard to get and stick with what you believe in? IT? You retards?

What happened to understanding? All the bullshit motherfucking sewage dump you release day after day. It is tiring, and frustrating that you people, you absolute fucking creatures exist and are praised, and worshipped, and can by in society. While I am working at a Walmart, because every job I applies too has denied me for no reason. I only live, to see something, ANYTHING happen in my utter pointless and naïve existence. But it's my personality, right? My laziness, right? Fuck off. This Incel, which I am going to assume he is, is being honest and maybe trying to reach some sort of understanding, and correct me if I am wrong, but didn't they offer or talk about stuff to Incels? He wasn't even mocking or sarcastic, it was straight to the fucking point. Congrats. And the whole self-pitying bullshit is utter soy propaganda, perpetuated by you monkeys, you fling your fucking shit everywhere, you are filth. But yet, they survive. And they thrive. It is not my fault for me ending up this way. It is also not my fault that I have all these disorders, and diseases. And I literally, can not do anything to about it, accept cope or take pain medications. But yet, it is my fault? I already given up on foids, there is no chance. 20 years old, and I am calling it a wrap. IT is sad. It is a bullshit and twisted societal trash. And I really want to stop talking about that.

I have been suffering. And today, was just another day. I was at the grocery store today, I was not feeling well, and any foid, who are the most judgmental creatures that ever smeared this sad shit, would have known to stay the fuck away from me. But this, mixed white and shit-stained foid came up to me, and asked "Excuse me, why are you so thin?" She was also accompanied by two friends who were laughing like it's Andy Warhol. I just gave her an answer of, "It's just what it is." She then began to harass me and poke me. And I was telling her to leave me alone, and she did not. And wouldn't know it, I had a snap, I told her to "leave me alone or I will tear your eyeballs out and feed them to your friends." FINALLY, she leaves me the fuck alone. I have had enough, and I wanted to make it clear. This is everyday, and this just reminded me of the embarrassment I went through. Sorry, I needed to vent. TLDR.

I tried to read all that but, damn I don't give a fuck!:feelsrope:

brutal almost-noreplypill. but i've noticed they're always about how they'll have "discussion with an incel if it's civil" and as soon as one just presents the plain truth, there's always an issue they need to point out. they know nothing about this person besides the short reddit message they sent, yet they know exactly why he isn't getting women? oh he's sad about being short and ugly which makes no women want him, that must mean he's overflowing with self-pity and hate. i always despised people trying to dismiss acknowledgment of your weaknesses as self pity or BDD. i know i'm retarded, i know i'm short, i know i'm not attractive, i know most women don't want me. there's no self pity or hate, just pure truth.

Never read IT PM screenshots since they’re all faked and made up by them.

I had a snap, I told her to "leave me alone or I will tear your eyeballs out and feed them to your friends." FINALLY, she leaves me the fuck alone. I have had enough, and I wanted to make it clear. This is everyday, and this just reminded me of the embarrassment I went through. Sorry, I needed to vent. TLDR.
VERY BASED , a man can Just Take that amount of much Till its finally to much

Fuck These shitters you did the right Thing.

Last edited:
But this, mixed white and shit-stained foid came up to me, and asked "Excuse me, why are you so thin?" She was also accompanied by two friends who were laughing like it's Andy Warhol. I just gave her an answer of, "It's just what it is." She then began to harass me and poke me. And I was telling her to leave me alone, and she did not. And wouldn't know it, I had a snap, I told her to "leave me alone or I will tear your eyeballs out and feed them to your friends." FINALLY, she leaves me the fuck alone. I have had enough, and I wanted to make it clear. This is everyday, and this just reminded me of the embarrassment I went through. Sorry, I needed to vent. TLDR.
Would be so satisfying if you had fully snapped and attacked her.

Their main "argument" is that women are some sort of mind readers who can tell just what you're thinking. I walk into the store and foid at the cash register already knows my stance on Israel-Palestine conflict just by looking at me. She also knows I hate women and called blacks niggers on here

As if one didn't give a fuck about his ugliness and short height, then he could easily get laid. JFL at those hypocritical creatures.

Stop trying to get sympathy from these losers. You're better than this.

As if one didn't give a fuck about his ugliness and short height, then he could easily get laid. JFL at those hypocritical creatures.
deception is one of the biggest traits of holoids

they lie to you to not make your feelings get hurt, lowering their chances of suffering aggression by you

they lie about not caring about a man being sub 6'0, while it just so happening having 6'0+ boyfriends

they mock manlets and ugly males while saying its just a joke and not intended to offend

and as the anger and hatred builds up, Retribution comes closer and closer and when it finally comes their mothers will deceit mass media about her daughter not being a lying, egotistical and narcissistic holoid.

its flowing in their blood, it's written in their DNA. its their nature.

the only thing capable of control and shape nature is Men. Thus why they've been controled by millenia. Even sumerians knew about their bullshit.

but now, the shackles of patriarchy have been broken and only Chaos is left for Mankind. It's over.

they lie to you to not make your feelings get hurt, lowering their chances of suffering aggression by you

they lie about not caring about a man being sub 6'0, while it just so happening having 6'0+ boyfriends

they mock manlets and ugly males while saying its just a joke and not intended to offend

and as the anger and hatred builds up, Retribution comes closer and closer and when it finally comes their mothers will deceit mass media about her daughter not being a lying, egotistical and narcissistic holoid.

the only thing capable of control and shape nature is Men. Thus why they've been controled by millenia. Even sumerians knew about their bullshit.

but now, the shackles of patriarchy have been broken and only Chaos is left for Mankind. It's over.
Nuff said. :blackpill:

Beyond based