Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I really should’ve

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I once knew an older woman who I texted with often in my late teens and early 20s. Most of our conversations were about random shir or current events.

One time, however, she mentioned the topic of sex and wearing a condom, seemingly out of the blue. Young, naive, and incel, I didn’t think anything much of it.

I do wonder if she was subtly inviting me to fuckmaxx. Id make love to that aged white poon rn if I could

I once knew an older woman who I texted with often in my late teens and early 20s. Most of our conversations were about random shir or current events.

One time, however, she mentioned the topic of sex and wearing a condom, seemingly out of the blue. Young, naive, and incel, I didn’t think anything much of it.

I do wonder if she was subtly inviting me to fuckmaxx. Id make love to that aged white poon rn if I could
Damn bro that's a lifelong regret. There's really something to be said about familiaritymaxxing, especially with older women single women who hopped off the carousel a decade or two previously. Lots of foids get totally disillusioned, but they still have nonzero libido. This is probably an unexplored opportunity for oldcels in particular. Course those 55 y/o swampies usually don't want to have to teach an incel how to have sex, most of them are probably well past that.

Damn bro that's a lifelong regret. There's really something to be said about familiaritymaxxing, especially with older women single women who hopped off the carousel a decade or two previously. Lots of foids get totally disillusioned, but they still have nonzero libido. This is probably an unexplored opportunity for oldcels in particular. Course those 55 y/o swampies usually don't want to have to teach an incel how to have sex, most of them are probably well past that.
I’m sure she knew damn well that I was sexually frustrated because I might have vented to her about not being happy with singlehood and might’ve wanted to throw me a pity fuck, who knows?