Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I reckon my dad is still a virgin

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I'm pretty sure I don't carry his genes. He's an ugly beta and no foid will even let him touch her, leave alone having sex. I've never even seen my mother kiss him. I'm surprised she hasn't divorced his virgin ass yet.

Despite being this ugly he still has the bluepill shoved so deep in his throat that he wouldn't even accept the fact that foids hate me because of my looks. He is always advising me to how to work on my personality, how to groom myself and stop being lazy because according to him foids dig those stuff. He got angry when I told him that he's just a betabuxx to my mother and foids can't love anything other than Chads. He said and I quote "You're being delusional and you invented an imaginary character called Chad to blame your failures on him". Listening to him a direct proof that most humans on this earth totally lack self awareness.

I got my looks from my ugly mother. But it doesn't matter if a foid is ugly, she still gets to ride the cock carousel and settle with a betabuxx. I'm pretty sure that I'm her illegitimate son because foids would rather die than have sex with a beta like my dad. Life would've been so better if I got the looks of the Chad she cheated on my dad with but I didn't and I ended up resembling her.

I wish I could blackpill my father and persuade him to give me money for my looksmaxing surgery. But for that I'd have to find out the name of the Chad my mother slept with which is nearly impossible because she still claims that she loves my dad. Fuck this subhuman life.

Last edited:
"My dad is a virgin."

This is definitely a new one for me, and I thought I'd seen it all.

Nah, he banged your mom. You might not have his genes, but your mom definitely let him stick it in a few times.

So where do you think you come from?

Expecting your father to know Jack shit about a Chad when he doesn't know what the BP is. are you retarded bro?
Giphy

If your dad is a virgin then this post never existed

I'm pretty sure I don't carry his genes. He's an ugly beta and no foid will even let him touch her, leave alone having sex. I've never even seen my mother kiss him. I'm surprised she hasn't divorced his virgin ass yet.
DNA test?

IT is definitely gonna screenshot this and will laud your cucked dad.

JFL at using incel terminology like "Chad" with your dad

Who creampied your mother if not your "father" then?

Ever heard of artificial insemination?

You have to admit it's extremely rare to the point of absurdity for a man to use his sperm to artificially inseminate his wife and remain a virgin for life.

Expecting your father to know Jack shit about a Chad when he doesn't know what the BP is. are you retarded bro?
View attachment 182182
I guess I should educate him on female hpypergamy first, then move on to red pill, then the black pill and then maybe he'll believe in the existence of Chads.
DNA test?
My dad believes I'm definitely his and my mom says so too. There hasn't been any conversation about it but I don't resemble him at all. So I don't think I can even ask him for a DNA test.
If your dad is a virgin then this post never existed
There are Chads in this world pal. And they get to fuck any foid they want to.

Last edited:
I wish I could blackpill my father and persuade him to give me money for my looksmaxing surgery.
Instead of blackpilling make it about you and needing it to be more confident. Just larp that you are a narcissist or something.

Jesus's father is also virgin, bro :feelshaha:

You have to admit it's extremely rare to the point of absurdity for a man to use his sperm to artificially inseminate his wife and remain a virgin for life.
extremely rare for normies and above, but not cucks

Not his dad.
His mom fucked a random Chad and the cuck father raised him as his son.
"W-why his mom keep him around then?" For extra money and his dad is happy with that situation. Even if it's sexless.
Majority of people can't stand being alone.

:lul:

lol at using incel vocab with ur dad just lol top autist tbh

Your father got the occasional starfish sex, you’re deluded if you think he didn’t. But he still sounds like a spineless faggot according to your description.

Just make a DNA test and check if he is your father.