Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I refuse to change my personality to "get girls"

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
Redpillers are extremely retards when they start acting like douchebags only to get female attention. I refuse to change who I am in order to be more attractive to these kinds of people. I know it's COPE, I know personality only matters when it comes to CHAD. So, I just keep being myself.

Yeah but you can't do being yourself; you must sell your soul to be fake in order to ascend :redpill::blackpill:

I can easily change my personality but it doesn't matter. no personality for your face

no personality for your face

ofc personality is a meme
a handsome male will always attract females, it doesn't matter what his personality is, he could be a murderer, a schizo, a nice guy, doesn't matter. he will always get girls because of his looks.

Re: I am a masculinimist
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200250372Monday, October 17, 2016 6:42 PM CDT
Female supremacy and misandry is abundant in America. As oppression becomes more explicit, Libby males simply become more submissive to the vulevae cretin.

Imagine trying to change your "autism" just to get girls :feelsEhh::dafuckfeels::feelskek::reeeeee::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That is what RSD Tyler did and now he owns biggest halfscam PUA company
still, just imagine... personally, i wouldn't have the guts to scam other fellow inkwells in denial, tbhngl... hope he burns in Hellfire (bu b- but I will peak in my 70s!!! :soy::soy::soy:) :feelsEhh::blackpill::reeeeee::blackpill:

Looks looks looks that’s all that matters

Foids often tell you to be yourself.
It really means to be obnoxious, cocky and identical to almost everyone else.

a handsome male will always attract females, it doesn't matter what his personality is, he could be a murderer, a schizo, a nice guy, doesn't matter. he will always get girls because of his looks.
another reason why love doesn't exist since toilets just get chemicals upon contact with Chad no matter who he is

Giga based.

Changing your appearance, your clothing style, your personality etc. just for foids is cucked af. :feelskek:

I mean normies always say "just be yourself". So according to them you are doing the right thing.

You shouldn't have to

Good personality = psychopathy, narcissism, loud, extroverted. That's how women see it anyways

That's just how it is, women can be themselves and have no trouble getting a guy.

As a guy you can't be yourself, you have to change everything about you into something women want.

if you look nice you will get the girl even with your autism, only your look matters :blackpill:
True, but my comment was more appropriate for normies and sub5s :feelshehe::blackpill:

How are redpillers even a thing anymore.

You should change your personality if you don't like it and if it's bad for you. If you're a submissive beta cuckold, the you really need to change. Obviously it won't change a thing with foids without the looks, but you can be more respected by others