Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I regret so much that i didnt grope the faelid gigastacy from my school

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I've never seen another foid like her IRL, and im thinking about her all the time now.

I should at least try to fuck her, but i didnt evem try, and now i will never see her again, and i still havent seen another faelid foid IRL.

Brutal suicidefuel...

Im in my mid 20's and I still remember this one foid in my highschool who had the most perfect bubble butt ever :ahegao: :ahegao: all the other guys agreed she had an amazing ass. Tbh I'll probably remember her ass for the rest of my life

Fucking god damn sex harass her I always go up to holes I like to bother haras and waste their time fucking I don’t care I will claim they said something antisemetic or far right wing hate speech if they report me!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fucking god damn sex harass her I always go up to holes I like to bother haras and waste their time fucking I don’t care I will claim they said something antisemetic or far right wing hate speech if they report me!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I already finished school, so i have no idea where to find her