Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I revisited my uni campus today and all I could think about is how everything went wrong

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I dunno why I did that. There's almost nobody there coz of the coronavirus. Guess i didn't wanna stay in my house today.

I never revisited my high school coz it sucked ass. Not to mention the pricks make it very difficult to revisit coz you have to go through all these stupid procedures so its not worth it. Then again none of my mates there ever revisited it and our class never had a reunion. Not that I want to see those fuckfaces again. They can all go to hell for all I care.

My uni campus on the other hand is much easier to go to and it looks half decent so I thought I would take a walk through it.

Big mistake

Just FYI, my uni isn't a party school. The male to female ratio sucks ass and there's not much uni life compared to ones in lets say California, London etc.

And even then I still felt I was really missing out from that life and I was never part of the social group there. At least other people had their cliques, activities, memories etc to enjoy. And of course those who had relationships, fugging girls etc. None of that was for me of course. Only going to lectures and doing exams. And even then it didn't pay off coz I was just brainmogged by most people there. I wish I could say I was lazy or I didn't try hard enough but thats just dumb cope. When you reach my age, you finally begin to understand that no matter how you try, you just can't beat the others who were born with "Talent". For example I could have trained boxing as a kid the same age as Mike Tyson. Yet I will never become champ at 20 like him coz its not just effort but talent that plays a role.

Looking back I feel even worse. Years have passed since i graduated. When I remember the people who I was with I realized I'm getting life/career/success-mogged by them VERY badly. A lot of them have gone into High Finance or Management Consulting. Some went to graduate school at ivy leagues and a few I personally know even became PHDs. Most of them by now have already achieved a managerial position meaning they are quite successful in the career ladder. I haven't even mentioned the social part yet. Thats right many are already married with family and even have kids, a home and a car of coz (sry @LastGerman but this is def a sign if you are on track for success).

In contast I was until recently in a shitty underpaid dead end job that makes people how did I even graduate from uni. Not to mention I have no chance of getting married and having kids due to 1.Attraction and 2.Not having the financial means of providing support even if #1 wasnt an issue. Fuck man why the hell did everything end up this way. Why the fuck is everyone getting higher while I have stagnated or even gone lower?

TL;DR revisited uni made me realized how I had no social life or fun there compared to the "Fun-havers". Fast forward to today those "Fun-Havers" in general have good career, family etc while I am rotting here with nothing to show for it

Thats right many are already married with family and even have kids, a home and a car of coz (sry @LastGerman but this is def a sign if you are on track for success).

It is impossible to catch up anymore. The gap between me and a normal life is just too huge. It is actualy ridiculous.

In contast I was until recently in a shitty underpaid dead end job that makes people how did I even graduate from uni.

Imagine, while all of them actually follow a real carrer and earning good money, you are forced to do low-level work for little money. Well, at least you graduated.

In contast I was until recently in a shitty underpaid dead end job that makes people how did I even graduate from uni. Not to mention I have no chance of getting married and having kids due to 1.Attraction and 2.Not having the financial means of providing support even if #1 wasnt an issue. Fuck man why the hell did everything end up this way. Why the fuck is everyone getting higher while I have stagnated or even gone lower?

Life is basically a bad joke at this point.

University is basically suifuel if you are an incel, you will be excluded from most events will normies party and have a good time together. Even in the nerdiest dorm where I used to live pre-coronachan there were still chads. Although my school is kindof a party school so i should probably expect that.

I dunno why I did that. There's almost nobody there coz of the coronavirus. Guess i didn't wanna stay in my house today.

I never revisited my high school coz it sucked ass. Not to mention the pricks make it very difficult to revisit coz you have to go through all these stupid procedures so its not worth it. Then again none of my mates there ever revisited it and our class never had a reunion. Not that I want to see those fuckfaces again. They can all go to hell for all I care.

My uni campus on the other hand is much easier to go to and it looks half decent so I thought I would take a walk through it.

Big mistake

Just FYI, my uni isn't a party school. The male to female ratio sucks ass and there's not much uni life compared to ones in lets say California, London etc.

And even then I still felt I was really missing out from that life and I was never part of the social group there. At least other people had their cliques, activities, memories etc to enjoy. And of course those who had relationships, fugging girls etc. None of that was for me of course. Only going to lectures and doing exams. And even then it didn't pay off coz I was just brainmogged by most people there. I wish I could say I was lazy or I didn't try hard enough but thats just dumb cope. When you reach my age, you finally begin to understand that no matter how you try, you just can't beat the others who were born with "Talent". For example I could have trained boxing as a kid the same age as Mike Tyson. Yet I will never become champ at 20 like him coz its not just effort but talent that plays a role.

Looking back I feel even worse. Years have passed since i graduated. When I remember the people who I was with I realized I'm getting life/career/success-mogged by them VERY badly. A lot of them have gone into High Finance or Management Consulting. Some went to graduate school at ivy leagues and a few I personally know even became PHDs. Most of them by now have already achieved a managerial position meaning they are quite successful in the career ladder. I haven't even mentioned the social part yet. Thats right many are already married with family and even have kids, a home and a car of coz (sry @LastGerman but this is def a sign if you are on track for success).

TL;DR revisited uni made me realized how I had no social life or fun there compared to the "Fun-havers". Fast forward to today those "Fun-Havers" in general have good career, family etc while I am rotting here with nothing to show for it

I feel the same way.

Never been to uni