Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I said women aint children at 12 at job

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
40% - sexualization of minors
I have always been a natural 'age-cuck' until I arrive to this forum and realized that foids much younger than me have had the sexual life I will never live.

I was talking on monday with my co-workers at lunch. The conversation reached the point I said: "people aint children at 12". Because a foid co-,worker of mine said that it was unfair that someone older "is stealing experiences to someone younger". I gave as an example that my women classmates used to go HS to stay with HS men back when I was 10. Since my foid co-worker studies pyschology, she said that they are children because their brains are underdeveloped etc.

The thing was that a male co-worker of mine said : "Don Vito must have been one of those senior guys who went for freshman girls back in HS".
This was the first time I felt I Chad. :3 Pure lifefuel for me :3

I lied saying no, that back then my gf was older than me. Because I have a crush in the pyschology foid worker in order to dont be seen as creep. :3

Last edited:
I have always been a natural 'age-cuck' until I arrive to this forum and realized that foids much younger than me have had the sexual life I will never live.

I was talking on monday with my co-workers at lunch. The conversation reached the point I said: "people aint children at 12". Because a foid co-,worker of mine said that it was unfair that someone older "is stealing experiences to someone younger". I gave as an example that my women classmates used to go HS to stay with HS men back when I was 10. Since my foid co-worker studies pyschology, she said that they are children because their brains are underdeveloped etc.

The thing was that a male co-worker of mine said : "Don Vito must have been one of those senior guys who went for freshman girls back in HS".

I lied saying no, that back then my gf was older than me. Because I have a crush in the pyschology foid worker in order to dont be seen as creep. :3
You really think there's a 0% chance that nobody from your place of work would stumble upon this if it was posted on IncelTear?

I really don't understand why guys on here keep posting RECENT super specific stories with super specific details.

It's very ironic for someone who was supposedly born ugly to not believe in the possibility of "bad luck" popping up in their life again.

Why gamble with this shit?

We didn't need the specific age, we didn't need the specifics on the conversation you had, we didn't need the specifics of the excuse you gave the female co-worker, etc. But you just had to be an attention whore and give huge details about events in your life, despite the risk it could possibly pose to you by posting it online.

If any co-worker that took part in that conversation saw this post, they'd undeniably know it was you, there'd be no denying it. It doesn't even have to be those that took part, I'm sure some of them were weirded out and chose to not be vocal about it, but they sure will spread the idea around your place of work that you are into young girls.

Either way, talking about shit like this at work if you plan on staying at that place of work and getting promotions, is just stupid. You killed your rep whether you realize it or not, nobody is looking at you like a "Chad" JFL. Also JFL if you think that "psychology foid worker" believed what you said if you don't have the attractiveness to match up with the claim of you having a GF, women aren't that fucking stupid.

You really think there's a 0% chance that nobody from your place of work would stumble upon this if it was posted on IncelTear?

I really don't understand why guys on here keep posting RECENT super specific stories with super specific details.

It's very ironic for someone who was supposedly born ugly to not believe in the possibility of "bad luck" popping up in their life again.

We didn't need the specific age, we didn't need the specifics on the conversation you had, we didn't need the specifics of the excuse you gave the female co-worker, etc. But you just had to be an attention whore and give huge details about events in your life, despite the risk it could possibly pose to you by posting it online.

If any co-worker that took part in that conversation saw this post, they'd undeniably know it was you, there'd be no denying it. It doesn't even have to be those that took part, I'm sure some of them were weirded out and chose to not be vocal about it, but they sure will spread the idea around your place of work that you are into young girls.

Either way, talking about shit like this at work if you plan on staying at that place of work and getting promotions, is just stupid. You killed your rep whether you realize it or not, nobody is looking at you like a "Chad" JFL. Also JFL if you think that "psychology foid worker" believed what you said if you don't have the attractiveness to match up with the claim of you having a GF, women aren't that fucking stupid.
Based blkpillpres essay:dab:

Reported for ":3" faggotry

meme world. 12 year old foids have more sexual experience than us
Foods are already used up and wrecked by the time they reach 16-17. (keep seething, agecucks :feelshmm:)

This same advice can be applied to you're book... There's no need to put doxxable info in it.... But you're probably right that it's a pointless endeavor. People don't read books anymore.

This same advice can be applied to you're book.
I don't think you get it. If you publish a book under a pen name, it's going to be linked to your real name in some way (especially if you publish on Amazon, it will be linked to your bank, credit card, etc).

Some overzealous Amazon worker can then go look up the data on their systems and doxx me.

I'm not going to write some manifesto and ruin my life without any guarantee of financial freedom to atleast fade into the background of society for a few years until everyone forgets who I am.

It's just not worth the risk.

I don't think you get it. If you publish a book under a pen name, it's going to be linked to your real name in some way (especially if you publish on Amazon, it will be linked to your bank, credit card, etc).

Some overzealous Amazon worker can then go look up the data on their systems and doxx me.

I'm not going to write some manifesto and ruin my life without any guarantee of financial freedom to atleast fade into the background of society for a few years until everyone forgets who I am.

Write about my subhumanity in your manifesto

Touché! Good point! I didn't consider that angle. "Follow the money..."

Reposté... Use a trust fund layer... Or a front man...

But yeah, no guarantees of it being worth it