Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I saw a jeet at the gym today...

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
Probably 5'4, skinny fat, chinlet, double chin...

I live around the Canada US border, so lots of Scandinavians and Germans in the area. Dude got brutally mogged. Women here are pretty tall too. Not unusual to see 5'8-5'10 woman. Fucking brooootal... Imagine getting gigamogged literally ever fucking day by every single person... He didn't smell, so I felt really bad...

You should've gave him a link to the forum tbh

And how tall are you? And I don't want to hear the "muh height is cope and face is everything" when you made this thread.

You should've gave him a link to the forum tbh
Quite...
And how tall are you? And I don't want to hear the "muh height is cope and face is everything" when you made this thread.
6'1. orgemaxxed because my face is already fucked. Might as well not even bother being lean. Can't imagine living here if I was short. Would rope immediately...

If you're ugly tho, you're getting mogged either way... Tons of 6'0-6 chads...

Last edited:
Quite...

6'1. orgemaxxed because my face is already fucked. Might as well not even bother being lean. Can't imagine living here if I was short. Would rope immediately...
If you're ugly tho, you're getting mogged either way... Tons of 6'0-6 chads...
Are you from Looksmax?

racemog is too much. Short and brown is total racial loser pheno. Tall fair skins built and rule the world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back