Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saw an Asian foid with big boobs in my class at university

Should I try?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
She was about 5'9, wearing a white top and had D cup boobs surprisingly from how skinny she is.

She is the only confirmed Stacy in my college but I've seen her dining with a 6'1~ tallfag. She doesn't speak a particular language very well so I could try acting as her teacher. The question is should I try getting her number?

Last edited:
Send a photo of these boobs :ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh:

You are assuming and hoping she would form a crush on you? Likely not, but I guess you never know if you try. If you are genuinely ugly then don't. Even though normies say that a rejection is just that, a rejection, its much more than that. If people see you approaching girls they might assume you are a creep. And if you are ugly, you are creepy by default so trying to speak to girls will just amplify this further

You are assuming and hoping she would form a crush on you? Likely not, but I guess you never know if you try. If you are genuinely ugly then don't. Even though normies say that a rejection is just that, a rejection, its much more than that. If people see you approaching girls they might assume you are a creep. And if you are ugly, you are creepy by default so trying to speak to girls will just amplify this further
I am a 4/10 and 5'10, will it work? And she is already hanging out with a tallfag in her foid group

I am a 4/10 and 5'10, will it work? And she is already hanging out with a tallfag in her foid group
If she's already hanging out with some tallfag then she probably likes him already

Yeah, jestermaxx for her

Skinny 5'9 noodlewhore with D cup boobs? And if they weren't implants, do you know how rare of a specimen she is lol.

Most noodlewhores are 5'1 to 5'3, stocky, pancaked face, ass, and tits.

Skinny 5'9 noodlewhore with D cup boobs? And if they weren't implants, do you know how rare of a specimen she is lol.

Most noodlewhores are 5'1 to 5'3, stocky, pancaked face, ass, and tits.
She is the only one I've seen in school, there are only 2 other instances where I've seen similar big boobs East Asian stacys but both were older

Nothing wrong in trying rather than rotting and seething seeing couples unlike me.

Since you have finally started seeing big boobs, welcome to puberty

Don’t try it your only an inch taller than her your a 4/10 and she’s already getting fuck by tallfags it’s ovER

she may call the authorities so have a contingency plan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back