Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I scramble my eggs in a plastic travel mug.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Like this one.

I mix it with a hand blender, like this.

You have to be careful with these so the egg doesn't spill. You turn it on, and then you gradually slide the beater in. But even when you're careful, egg sometimes oozes out.

Why am I posting this on Inceldom Discussion? Because this is the closest I'll ever come to sticking a fat cock in some wet pussy. Sticking my beater in a cup of egg, and watching the egg goo trickle down the cup. And I've developed a kinda Pavlovian sexual association with scrambling eggs now. It makes me smile, teasing the top of the egg mixture and them forcing my way to the bottom of the cup.

What no vagina does to a gentlemen.

You have to be careful with these so the egg doesn't spill.
That's why I never bought a blender. How do you even safely clean the top part without accidentally getting electrocuted?

That's why I never bought a blender. How do you even safely clean the top part without accidentally getting electrocuted?

What top part?

unplug it?
seems obvious to me but maybe im missing something.

unplug it?
seems obvious to me but maybe im missing something.
Yeah, you can unplug it while cleaning but I'm always insecure about it not properly dried when I plug it back on. I also feel uncomfortable about accidentally soaking the internals of an electronic device (this can be unavoidable whether it's plugged or not).

Yeah, you can unplug it while cleaning but I'm always insecure about it not properly dried when I plug it back on. I also feel uncomfortable about accidentally soaking the internals of an electronic device (this can be unavoidable whether it's plugged or not).
oh, i see.
i have this problem with my waterpik too.

are you fucking a mug?

what 0 pussy does to a mfer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back