Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I see blacks very often.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Encountering blacks in my post-Soviet country was very rare and exotic in 1990s and beginning of 2000s.
Now I see blacks almost every week/few days a week.

@ethniccel1 @Praise the Sun

Air travel needs to be abolished tbqh

better get used to it

Encountering blacks in my post-Soviet country was very rare and exotic in 1990s and beginning of 2000s.
They are very present in big cities as delivery men or athlets.

Funny how only bugmen and currycels work in factories or constructions, niggers tend to avoid work.

blacks will go anywhere mann, there countries are shitholes.

Even in South Africa the richest country in Africa, the black African fucked up the electricity supply. The blacks chased away the whites but now blacks are not capable of doing the job. South Africa hasthe biggest oil refinery in Africa and recently the last operating refinery exploded because the blacks chased away the whites and said they can do the job but they cant do anything.

Now if that is South Africa then the rest of Africa is even worse a shit hole.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh4yqhD98HU

I have seen two blacks today.

What percentage of the women do you see with black guys out there?
A small percentage. Black males I see are usually alone. Sometimes I see blacks females. A few even looked cute.

@WorthlessSlavicShit :lul::lul:

YouTube is comedy man

Do you think BBC theory is legit in Lithuania?
here in Australia, only trashy white women go for black men.
I see it happen in lower income cities and suburbs.

I see them swinging in the wind sometimes...

Why work for a society that rejects/hates you ?
To have money to buy things in order to live life how you want.

If redpilled fake gurus have something good about them is the fact that they want to make you enjoy what really makes you happy,and without money you can't enjoy life at it's fullest most of the times (it depends on the person).

im starting seeing some of them in north africa
in the past it was very rare to see them but today they're fleeing their homes and going to the north since it's way colder here and with better living standards

that’s most likely cause of Passport bro’s.
They think going overseas to Eastern Europe will somehow fix their dating life.
But Slavic Eastern European women are the exact same as Western women.

blacks will go anywhere mann, there countries are shitholes.

Even in South Africa the richest country in Africa, the black African fucked up the electricity supply. The blacks chased away the whites but now blacks are not capable of doing the job. South Africa hasthe biggest oil refinery in Africa and recently the last operating refinery exploded because the blacks chased away the whites and said they can do the job but they cant do anything.

Now if that is South Africa then the rest of Africa is even worse a shit hole.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh4yqhD98HU

yup I've posted about this before. Many users here were in denial. Soon enough all the rich nations will be filled with blaqs and eventually deteriorate

yup I've posted about this before. Many users here were in denial. Soon enough all the rich nations will be filled with blaqs and eventually deteriorate
lol that wont happen, well it will to an extenet then the locals will eventually revolt when a critical mass is reached.

The way I see the world now is we are now in a new era that has just begun. The world of yesterday is over.

Basically South Amera, USA, EU, Australia, New Zealnd and to a degree India, Nigeria, Suadi, Israel vs the China/Russia led block of Afrrica, Asia, East Europe that under Russian influence.

Look how many poor nations refused to obey USA to join in and sanction Russian goods and the USA can do nothing about it even though they came demanding and threatening measures for those who dont play ball. But anyway we are now seeing a new world order and the USA is getting kicked out of countries one by one, look how France is getting kicked out of the Sahel. Tunisia or Algeria said they will support and hinted at militarly assisting Niger if anybody attacks them, that could even blow up into a religious war because Niger is 99% muslim.

So basicaly add it all up and at some point shit has to hit the fan. You know very well that whites are mega aggressive and brutal when shit hts the fan, if you dont believe me just read some history books. I dont know about USA but maybe soon or in the future blacks and certain browns will be kicked out of EU

Whites care about money, they larp as politically correct but sell weapons to murderous dictators if that dictator bows to white USA/EU market policies and if not they sanction nim and bomb him, is that politically correct or democratic? lol. Niger has shown with evidence that France will mine uranium using dirty methods that poison the environment because its cheap and then tell the locals to fuck off when they complain about it and ask for help. Let the whites get poor and see them turn face 360°. Whites can fight, dont get it twisted

But yeah thats whats up. Okay bye

Last edited: