Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I seriously can't comprehend why Dogpill is a thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I can't understand how foids can find smelly, germ-ridden, bacteria-ridden, ugly, dirty mutts and fuck them and suck their dicks. I can't comprehend how they find them more sexually attractive than even the ugliest of men, but especially average men. What makes them to be this way?

Female nature. Thats honestly it.

Buffalo Zoo Escaped G Hugh medium

Uncanny valley, ugly men are humanoids but not quite, hence even non-humans are more attractive.

It's either Chad or Fido for foids.

350px-Uncanny_valley.png

Chad is at or near 100 on the X axis, incels are at 30-ish and those doggerinos are are at -75

Uncanny valley, ugly men are humanoids but not quite, hence even non-humans are more attractive.

It's either Chad or Fido for foids.

350px-Uncanny_valley.png

Chad is at or near 100 on the X axis, incels are at 30-ish and those doggerinos are are at -75
I dont get this chart maybe because it's so tiny I don't see what it says there.

I can't understand how foids can find smelly, germ-ridden, bacteria-ridden, ugly, dirty mutts and fuck them and suck their dicks. I can't comprehend how they find them more sexually attractive than even the ugliest of men, but especially average men. What makes them to be this way?
Because white people are degenerate savages without brown peoples' morals

Husky J5YDNN

Brutal chadine mog

I dont get this chart maybe because it's so tiny I don't see what it says there.
Here is a better one perhaps.
Moris graph of the uncanny valley 1 translated and simplified by MacDorman 7 The

The X axis is how human like the object is, the Y axis is how likeable the object is.

As you can see, there is a dip in likeability, this is where incels fall. On the right side of the dip you have Chad. On the left side you have things like anime characters and dogs.

Humans find normal humans the most likeable, but they find non-human even more likeable than ugly humans. See the wiki entry for this phenomenon.

Here is a better one perhaps.View attachment 397351

The X axis is how human like the object is, the Y axis is how likeable the object is.

As you can see, there is a dip in likeability, this is where incels fall. On the right side of the dip you have Chad. On the left side you have things like anime characters and dogs.

Humans find normal humans the most likeable, but they find non-human even more likeable than ugly humans. See the wiki entry for this phenomenon.

Got you. But I still would never fuck a dog and I'd fuck a 3/10 fat foid over it.

Because foids like hard sex without a care given to them, shown to the world at an alarming rate. Besides they are just laying there and letting the mutt to do the work, same as the sex they have with someone other than their desired flavor of Chad.

On the other hand, men is the active part in sex, so it is understandable that we would choose another human over an animal.

I always thought that dogpill was a sick, exaggerated meme, until I heard my Becky coworker joking about how she likes her male Labrador so much, that she also considered having sex with him.

You may say it was just a joke, sure, but I would never even joke about animal sex, that's just disgusting.
The other thing is that I never heard her talking as lovingly about her ex-Chadlite husband as she was talking about their dog.

I always thought that dogpill was a sick, exaggerated meme, until I heard my Becky coworker joking about how she likes her male Labrador so much, that she also considered having sex with him.

You may say it was just a joke, sure, but I would never even joke about animal sex, that's just disgusting.
The other thing is that I never heard her talking as lovingly about her ex-Chadlite husband as she was talking about their dog.
meme and real life are not so far away from each other

womenDogs.png

i blame carthago

Imagine joking about having sex with a donkey, of all things. Why would you even do that, it's so unnecessary. She definitely fucks her dog but has no one to talk about it so she tries to joke and relax to feel better about the situation. It's her way to cope.

It’s honestly f**ked. Many girls are doing it too.

Just another reason why relationships are a meme nowadays. Not cope btw. How can you penetrate, let alone, eat the pussy of a girl that has let a mutt inside her?

And soy US soldiers and citizens then joke about some unfortunate taibancel fucking goats. :feelshaha: :feelskek:

Because white people are degenerate savages without brown peoples' morals
Yeah! How dare anyone leave a perfectly clean street alone and not use it as a bathroom! For shame.

I can't believe onlyfans is a thing. Where's the self respect & control.
Got you. But I still would never fuck a dog and I'd fuck a 3/10 fat foid over it.
You don't see the world the same way a woman does. Their worldview is alien.
Look at those blue hunter eyes and willful mug of a winner. The type of face that makes bitches wet.
Take a look https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=u...hWUilwKHf9tDnkQ_AUoAXoECAkQAQ&biw=360&bih=617

We're the human equivalent of these dogs in their eyes as that husky is to Chad.

Women like certain breeds of dogs sexually, namely the "hero" looking ones or big dicked ones. Same as humans looks judgement.

Last edited:
I mean, let's not twist it, it affects our credibility. An extreme minority of people have engaged in bestiality. I've been sent spammy videos of women with donkeys but also seen clips of men getting their dicks licked by their dogs for example.

I always have trouble with this site for posts like this. I've just come back from a long break and the first thing I see is just pure exaggeration. We're smarter than that.

Yeah! How dare anyone leave a perfectly clean street alone and not use it as a bathroom! For shame.
Europeans did that before Semites civilized them. Also, great job picking the one group with heavt Australoid admixture
well ethnic girls also do fuck dogs
No, its white women

Europeans did that before Semites civilized them. Also, great job picking the one group with heavt Australoid admixture

No, its white women

Not denying that. People used to just huck buckets of shit out the window in London not that long ago.

I have no particular target. Cumskins to shitskins, anywhere in the world, I will shit talk