Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I seriously don't even know how women hands feel like

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
I've not handshaked a woman for so long (probably years) that i can't even remember how it feels like

At this point i'm not even handholdless, i'm literally handshakeless :feelsUnreal:

Handshakeless here too, but none I know has the habit to greet foids by shaking hands, most just hug them and sometimes even give a kiss in the cheek

i have more chances launching myself to the moon with a massive fart from my ass than doing this
Where are you from? I never saw this habit of greeting foids by shaking hands with them tbh tbh

Where are you from? I never saw this habit of greeting foids by shaking hands with them tbh tbh
Peru. I shaked hands with women since it was in a formal way, i didn't know them well. I have never had a female close enough to me to hug

I have no idea what it really feels like, the only time I touched is for miliseconds when I was giving my crdit card to the foid cashier.

I do. I used to celebrate touch a stranger's hand day until I found out i look old enough to punch. You probably shouldn't try it with the pandemic going on either.

Peru. I shaked hands with women since it was in a formal way, i didn't know them well. I have never had a female close enough to me to hug
Peru? I'm also south american, I thought this hugh thing was pretty common here in SA

I wouldn't want to shake hands with a foid, I would get residue Chad semen on my hands.

Peru? I'm also south american, I thought this hugh thing was pretty common here in SA
I never knew any women other than the women at work who hated me and treated me like shit for no reason until i filed a complaint against them. You think they'd give me a hug?

I never knew any women other than the women at work who hated me and treated me like shit for no reason until i filed a complaint against them. You think they'd give me a hug?
Romantical hug? Obviously not.
Formal hug? Maybe, even I got formal hugs

You probably mog me, they hated me to the point where my female trainer didn't want to help me as a trainee

i dont remember the last time i was hugged by a foid outside of my family, and it wasn't romantic either, it was a "i feel bad for you" hug

You probably mog me, they hated me to the point where my female trainer didn't want to help me as a trainee
I'm a 4/10, 80% of the forum mogs me.

What you mean by trainer? Gymmax related? Or work related?

same
I'm 26 btw

Very soft i believe.which is probably why alpha likes handjobs