Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I should have become a divorce lawyer

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
fuck I found out my true passion too late. I wish I had become a divorce lawyer and helped foids divorce rape betabux Cucks. Watching those betacucks seethe and suffer as their children custody goes to abusive foids would have been immense LIFEFUEL. Also seeing cuck men falling into despair as more than 1/2 their $$$ goes to cheating bitches :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Fuck I regret going into STEM computer bullshit. FUCK FUCK FUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

(((Lawyers))).

Wish I could fuck over whores as a divorce lawyer :society:
Maybe I can become a Judge

Wish I could fuck over whores as a divorce lawyer :society:
Maybe I can become a Judge
based, if you have passion research it and try to do it before it's too late. I fucked up and now have been forced to stare at a fucking computer screen like a fucking nerd for hours daily for years now :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

(in video game)

based, if you have passion research it and try to do it before it's too late. I fucked up and now have been forced to stare at a fucking computer screen like a fucking nerd for hours daily for years now :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
Tbh idk what I want to do
I would be better at some desk job and they make far more money but I fucking hate sitting at a desk all day it would be suifuel :feelsrope:

I am probably going to do some like finance shit at the rate I am going and fuck off in a few years, but I want to be able to avoid wageslaving as much as possible