Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I should never be allowed outside my room

Bri8564

Bri8564

Veteran
★★★★
I left my room and went to a family with my resteraunt and my chad former best friend is there and getting iois from everyone while the waitresses forget my fucking drink, i want to go over there and fucking slaughter him

The sky is black and it's pouring rain, just like my heart

Went to a resteraunt with my family* sorry for the typo i was raging

Bri8564 said:
Went to a resteraunt with my family* sorry for the typo i was raging

Forgot my drink. Wouldnt go back

Bri8564 said:
went to a family with my resteraunt

8816995.gif

That sounds bad, man. Just LDAR.

Battlefield3cel said:
Forgot my drink. Wouldnt go back

Not only they forgot my drink but they forgot to bring the silverware to my family's table because they were too busy looking and talking about my former best friend.

If they forget your drink can’t you complain and get the roastie toastie?

Kointo said:
8816995.gif

That sounds bad, man. Just LDAR.

I typed that in rage, and I can't LDAR because I'm 17 and the legal age for dropping out is 18 so im fucked til then.

Bri8564 said:
Not only they forgot my drink but they forgot to bring the silverware to my family's table because they were too busy looking and talking about my former best friend.

What the fuck. I hope you didn't give them a tip.

Bri8564 said:

Jesus.

Bri8564 said:
I typed that in rage, and I can't LDAR because I'm 17 and the legal age for dropping out is 18 so im fucked til then.

RIP

KV- said:
If they forget your drink can’t you complain and get the roastie toastie?

We had to remind them because they were too distracted with the chad and after an hour they finally brought it

Bri8564 said:
I left my room and went to a family with my resteraunt and my chad former best friend is there and getting iois from everyone while the waitresses forget my fucking drink, i want to go over there and fucking slaughter him

The sky is black and it's pouring rain, just like my heart

Same I just want to LDAR in peace

Kointo said:
What the fuck. I hope you didn't give them a tip.

I dont think my dad tipped them but then again i was raging too hard to notice.

Why not just stay at home

ArtoriasWolf said:
Why not just stay at home

I've seen him like 3 times within the past few months and anytime I go outside I am tortured, so you're right I should've stayed home since it was within my hands this time but I went for my family and I was hungry.

I have a Chad friend too. I might have to end our friendship he is kinda a dick

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
I have a Chad friend too. I might have to end our friendship he is kinda a dick

Mine is a former friend, I cut him off like 7 months ago telling him if i ever saw him around school again I'd bash his head in kek.

Don't drop out of school. Biggest mistake of my life. My life was super shit, no offense but probably more shit than yours because I find it hard to believe that many people had it worse than me, but in retrospect I would choose sticking it out and getting that damned diploma 100 times out of 100 if I could go back in time.

blickpall said:
Don't drop out of school. Biggest mistake of my life. My life was super shit, no offense but probably more shit than yours because I find it hard to believe that many people had it worse than me, but in retrospect I would choose sticking it out and getting that damned diploma 100 times out of 100 if I could go back in time.

How did you go to uni without a high school diploma?

Kointo said:
How did you go to uni without a high school diploma?

GED.

For non-Americancels, this is a test you take to replace a high school diploma but it is worth shit compared to a high school diploma.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I graduated school in Russia but they didn't accept my graduation in America because of the laws and I was a citizen at that point.

Bri8564 said:
Mine is a former friend, I cut him off like 7 months ago telling him if i ever saw him around school again I'd bash his head in kek.

Not really his fault, tbh.

Genes, bruv.

I feel you. Hate running into people from my past.

KyloRen said:
Bri8564 said:
Not really his fault, tbh.
Genes, bruv.
He was a bad human as well, if he was good I wouldn't have said that to him

blickpall said:

Yeah, everyone's telling me I need to get my diploma at least

Bri8564 said:
Yeah, everyone's telling me I need to get my diploma at least

They're not wrong. It's hard for people with an associate's or a bachelor's to get their foot in the door for an okay job nowadays, imagine how tough it is with no high school diploma. It's pretty much suicide of your future, future suicide. It's taken me years to overcome the mistakes of my past, and dropping out of high school in America is easily top 3.

blickpall said:
They're not wrong. It's hard for people with an associate's or a bachelor's to get their foot in the door for an okay job nowadays, imagine how tough it is with no high school diploma. It's pretty much suicide of your future, future suicide. It's taken me years to overcome the mistakes of my past, and dropping out of high school in America is easily top 3.

How about GED? My psychiatrist recommended me that.

get ur license and that sports car so you won't be stuck in your room ldaring

Indari said:
get ur license and that sports car so you won't be stuck in your room ldaring

If I get a car I will be going to church or mosque on worship days and still LDAR.

Bri8564 said:
How about GED? My psychiatrist recommended me that.

I have a GED. GED is like trash compared to a diploma. If you want more details lmk.

blickpall said:
I have a GED. GED is like trash compared to a diploma. If you want more details lmk.

hey, why'd battlefieldcel get banned?

jagged0 said:
hey, why'd battlefieldcel get banned?

You can PM such questions in the future. The answer is because it was requested.

blickpall said: