Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i spent my college years rotting

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
22 now gonna be 23 in a few months. so my "college" years are gonna be pretty much done. everyone was out there having fun while i rotted. sucks.

didnt go to college btw but lmao.

even the peaked in hs people have it better than me cause that was just a hell experience for me.

I despise foids with a burning passion, they're a large factor in why my time in college was a bit terrible, I couldn't go anywhere without them lingering around

I despise foids with a burning passion, they're a large factor in why my time in college was a bit terrible, I couldn't go anywhere without them lingering around
id probably just get ignored due to my quiet demeanor

22 now gonna be 23 in a few months. so my "college" years are gonna be pretty much done. everyone was out there having fun while i rotted. sucks.
i felt that way at UNI. couldn't sleep because of nuts neighbors and a lack of alternatives plus a landlord who didn't seem to care about anything. i felt like the school was just a waste so I left and am doing great

college is the worst place you can go as an incel

even the peaked in hs people have it better than me cause that was just a hell experience for me.
man i felt like that not too long ago. being around normies makes a man hate himself for no good reason.

i actually am still in school and am doing great, but UNI was all around terrible

Life is pretty much over by then. The prime of the life is age 13 or so when puberty starts.. hitting a peak awesomeoness fairly soon after with the absolute peak maybe being age 15. Then staying fairly near the peak for awhile then declining. Its like by age 27 a lot of women their looks are mainly gone, they have lower energy, lower sex drive, etc. By age 40 we are talking Babushkas.

Its like you see in pro soccer. At age 18 these guys are awesome speed and strength. Then even by age 24 most of them are ya hes decent but not that good. And these are pro athletes with perfect genetics.

Life is pretty much over by then. The prime of the life is age 13 or so when puberty starts.. hitting a peak awesomeoness fairly soon after with the absolute peak maybe being age 15. Then staying fairly near the peak for awhile then declining. Its like by age 27 a lot of women their looks are mainly gone, they have lower energy, lower sex drive, etc. By age 40 we are talking Babushkas.

Its like you see in pro soccer. At age 18 these guys are awesome speed and strength. Then even by age 24 most of them are ya hes decent but not that good. And these are pro athletes with perfect genetics.
thanks for the rope fuel ig

thanks for the rope fuel ig

It hit me hard so I want to blackpill others about the agepill.

People in their 20's think they have all these good years ahead of them. But most guys in their 40's are like old men. They are flabby and grey hair. They have enough energy to go to their wage slave job for Mr. Shekelstein, then they come home and watch tv and go to bed at 9pm. They would like to be out doing stuff, their bodies are just old and tired so they can't.

It hit me hard so I want to blackpill others about the agepill.

People in their 20's think they have all these good years ahead of them. But most guys in their 40's are like old men. They are flabby and grey hair. They have enough energy to go to their wage slave job for Mr. Shekelstein, then they come home and watch tv and go to bed at 9pm. They would like to be out doing stuff, their bodies are just old and tired so they can't.
i thought i was being dramatic by saying 22/23 is old. guess i was right. sometimes i forget how much time has passed...

i thought i was being dramatic by saying 22/23 is old. guess i was right. sometimes i forget how much time has passed...

Ya there is some dramatic part to what I am saying its not quite that bad and some people do age slower than others. But part of the sales pitch to normies to keep working and keep promising them stuff in the future.

Its like the normie at age 30 is working towards his pension he gets at age 65. Imagining he will have the same health, vitality and energy at age 65 as he has at age 30. Reality is a lot of men don't make it to age 65. And the ones who do are old men, usually with a number of serious health problems.

Ya there is some dramatic part to what I am saying its not quite that bad and some people do age slower than others. But part of the sales pitch to normies to keep working and keep promising them stuff in the future.

Its like the normie at age 30 is working towards his pension he gets at age 65. Imagining he will have the same health, vitality and energy at age 65 as he has at age 30. Reality is a lot of men don't make it to age 65. And the ones who do are old men, usually with a number of serious health problems.
life fuel is i look much younger than my actual age.

life fuel is i look much younger than my actual age.

How you look is a good judge of how your body is aging. I read an actual medical research paper on that.

One thing is normies have busy exciting lives. They essentially are living more so they age faster. Like the oxidative damage from oxygen consumption of your tissues.