Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I spent over 40.000 hours playing various mmos

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
According to my basic calculations I have easily spent 40k hours playing various mmos. That translates to about 4 years and 7 months of non stop playing mmos. Considering sleep, work and studying during years when I wasn't a neet you can figure out that a large chunk of my effective lifespan was spent in a virtual world.

This is the main reason why I managed to cope for so long. Once I got tired of mmos I could never find a new coping system to replace it

That's 12 hours a day for 9 years. What's your favorite ones?

That's 12 hours a day for 9 years. What's your favorite ones?
Vanilla Wow private servers back before blizzjews destroyed the largest private server called Nostralius Wow. I mostly played obscure mmos made between 2004-2008 because they were from my childhood when I still had irl friends to play with. I have 13-15 years of mmo experience. I won't name the obscure ones because it kinda feels like I am doxxing myself. I was a big deal in some places.

Vanilla Wow private servers back before blizzjews destroyed the largest private server called Nostralius Wow. I mostly played obscure mmos made between 2004-2008 because they were from my childhood when I still had irl friends to play with. I have 13-15 years of mmo experience. I won't name the obscure ones because it kinda feels like I am doxxing myself. I was a big deal in some places.
FlyFF was nice. I also liked Ragnarok.

MMORPGs are a nice cope but somehow I managed to be autistic and shy even in them.

I only managed to play one shitty mmo pay to win :(

FlyFF was nice. I also liked Ragnarok.

MMORPGs are a nice cope but somehow I managed to be autistic and shy even in them.
FLYFF does have a nice art style. Sadly I never played Ragnarok.
I only managed to play one shitty mmo pay to win :(
Pay to win is fine if you have loads of time. I was decent in most pay to win mmos because I farmed and made stuff 8 hours a day consistently for several months

They say it takes 10000 hours to really master a skill, so you could have mastered 4 skills by now.

Why didn't you have sex instead?

brutal play time mogs me. I have probably spent ~300-400 hours across MMOs. mostly wow (90% time).

I spent a few years where I was obsessed with runescape, after that it's been MOBAs full time (and I still suck at them).

i played wow a lot. It was my only cope, i had 0 friends in school.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back