Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I still haven't brushed my teeth since 2015

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
I think it's happening boyos, my gums are starting to give out. I'm surprised my teeth lasted as long as they did tbh, goes to show that not consooming sugary shit and not smoking can make dental health go a long way. But once again I blame the jews, It's over for piratecels :feelsrope:

Relatable ngl

Over and painful abscesstoothcels

you need to both brush and floss to get anywhere

YC14hiu.gif
YC14hiu.gif
YC14hiu.gif

Hi cucktears. Remimder that you’re all a bunch of gigasoyfags and used up landwhale roasties

what the shit, mang
maybe use one of these herbal non-fluoridated toothpastes if that's why you avoid them, at least mechanically remove the food from your teeth and get that antibacterial action from oils or whatever they use

That's not smart move, teeth decay is painful and expensive to fix
what the shit, mang
maybe use one of these herbal non-fluoridated toothpastes if that's why you avoid them, at least mechanically remove the food from your teeth and get that antibacterial action from oils or whatever they use

IT will touch this

"see, that's why your inkwell" :feelstastyman::soy:

I brush my teeth everyday, but due to my shitty genetics, they aren't good. I think if I hadn't brushed them at all, they would look way worse now.

Dis is y u inky

gums are starting to give out
But once again I blame the jews
I'm not understanding the connection here, and I'm very open to blaming jews for a lot of things.

I'm not understanding the connection here, and I'm very open to blaming jews for a lot of things.
The joos did not put enough fluoride in the water :soy:

Teeths me

I brush mine twice a day and they are dirty af

wtf :feelskek:. i haven't regularly brush my teeth in like a year and a half but wtf is this.

I can't understand this.
Brushing my teeth is a mandatory part of my day, and it feels horrible to have "fuzz" across my teeth.
I assume you don't tongue-scrape either.
Get a metal spoon and try scraping your tongue and see how much disgusting crap falls out.
Flossing is also essential to get rid of plaque and preventing it from turning into calculus.

I can't understand this.
Brushing my teeth is a mandatory part of my day, and it feels horrible to have "fuzz" across my teeth.
I assume you don't tongue-scrape either.
Get a metal spoon and try scraping your tongue and see how much disgusting crap falls out.
Flossing is also essential to get rid of plaque and preventing it from turning into calculus.
I just scraped one of my teeth which is full of that stuff, it's like scraping leftover ice-cream from an empty tub. Now it's bleeding like a waterfall

I just scraped one of my teeth which is full of that stuff, it's like scraping leftover ice-cream from an empty tub
yes, it's gross, right?
once you get into the habit of dental care, it's fun.
same with skincare.

Sad shit, man. I have a dentist appointment soon.

An incel who has truly given up

yes, it's gross, right?
once you get into the habit of dental care, it's fun.
same with skincare.
Speaking of skincare, my eczema has consumed the left part of my torso and now my right arm. I'm starting to look like a fucking leper
An incel who has truly given up
I haven't gone to the barber since 2017, I just shave my head every 6 months and look like a skinhead, which my head also has skin problems. Hell I shower once every 2 weeks now, haven't left the house once since last year too

Last edited:
what the shit, mang

mogs me, brush them allot but my teeth and gums are fucked up anyways

The result of carelessnes

The problem is you gotta eat with thoes man. I can understand the LDAR-mindset but food is like one of the few good things in my life.

Then there's me brushing my teeth at least 5 times a day, flossing and then using mouth wash liquid every time...

I think it's happening boyos, my gums are starting to give out. I'm surprised my teeth lasted as long as they did tbh, goes to show that not consooming sugary shit and not smoking can make dental health go a long way. But once again I blame the jews, It's over for piratecels :feelsrope:
Dentists hate him!
Find his one trick to not getting cavities!

Just root canal theory

my core issue has its roots on inability to form a routine within time, and total lack of discipline. I haven't brushed mine for years due to the aforementioned reasons.

Dental problems are no joke tbh.

Terrible for your health. Watch Root Cause.
Damn, I'm actually going for a root canal next month. Paying private though so it's good treatment. Alternative is removing it which is a big no

Request to be temporary put to sleep during the whole thing.
I don't think that would be an option for subhumans such as myself, especially if the dentist is a foid. She'll purposely use the most brutal cutting tool available

I don't think that would be an option for subhumans such as myself, especially if the dentist is a foid. She'll purposely use the most brutal cutting tool available
Hopefully she will remain professional and not abuse her position as a dentist as this shit takes years of training but maybe it’s possible to request a male dentist but I don’t know.