Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I still haven't brushed my teeth since 2015

Speaking of skincare, my eczema has consumed the left part of my torso and now my right arm. I'm starting to look like a fucking leper

I haven't gone to the barber since 2017, I just shave my head every 6 months and look like a skinhead, which my head also has skin problems. Hell I shower once every 2 weeks now, haven't left the house once since last year too
Idk about your teeth problem but eczema is def the jews. no lulz im serious. there was no documented case of eczema until like only 80 years ago at most. drug companies make money by making people need products to consoom so they can make money by treating and not curing.
You're also lucky you have it just on your torso and not your face. I have this shit and it looks like someone put a torch to my face/I have a permanent sun burn or some shit

Idk about your teeth problem but eczema is def the jews. no lulz im serious. there was no documented case of eczema until like only 80 years ago at most. drug companies make money by making people need products to consoom so they can make money by treating and not curing.
You're also lucky you have it just on your torso and not your face. I have this shit and it looks like someone put a torch to my face/I have a permanent sun burn or some shit
Any illness that gets treated by big pharma is obviously created by the jews

Any illness that gets treated by big pharma is obviously created by the jews
Tbh I've wondered a bit about this. It doesn't seem normal how shitty most people's teeth are. Probably has to do with diet and other environmental things.

I eat shitty though of course but my teeth don't rot so idk what's going on actually.

Tbh I've wondered a bit about this. It doesn't seem normal how shitty most people's teeth are. Probably has to do with diet and other environmental things.

I eat shitty though of course but my teeth don't rot so idk what's going on actually.
Always remember that literally everything bad that happens is the result of the jews

Always remember that literally everything bad that happens is the result of the jews

Dj Khaled Popstar GIF

Dj Khaled Compliment GIF

Cant imagine the smell you breath out. You could empty your lung on a foid you like and she would pass out and you could do anything to her. Just saying:feelskek:

Cant imagine the smell you breath out. You could empty your lung on a foid you like and she would pass out and you could do anything to her. Just saying:feelskek:
Not a bad idea, but I don't want to go to prison for rape

I think it's happening boyos, my gums are starting to give out. I'm surprised my teeth lasted as long as they did tbh, goes to show that not consooming sugary shit and not smoking can make dental health go a long way. But once again I blame the jews, It's over for piratecels :feelsrope:
Yeah I went like 3 years without brushing. We are conditioned to brush to spend money on crap we don't actually need. I only had a couple cavities that were filled in. No root canal

If your guns are giving out id suggest going to dentist to get it fixed sooner rather than later. It may be fixable without surgerybut even if you do need surgery it won't be terribly bad

A gingivoplasty is performed if you have tooth recession where the gums have pushed away from your teeth.

Yeah I went like 3 years without brushing. We are conditioned to brush to spend money on crap we don't actually need. I only had a couple cavities that were filled in. No root canal

If your guns are giving out id suggest going to dentist to get it fixed sooner rather than later. It may be fixable without surgerybut even if you do need surgery it won't be terribly bad

A gingivoplasty is performed if you have tooth recession where the gums have pushed away from your teeth.
I can see some airgaps on the tops of some of my teeth, how over is it?

I can see some airgaps on the tops of some of my teeth, how over is it?
the more time that goes by the more serious the surgery becomes lol

might as well get the gums fixed now before you have to get veneers. If you have dental insurance it helps

the more time that goes by the more serious the surgery becomes lol

might as well get the gums fixed now before you have to get veneers. If you have dental insurance it helps
Honestly I couldn't care less as this point. So what if I lose all my teeth and I develop heart problems due to infected gums. I have nothing to lose anyway

Old boy despises me now even though me and him relate when it comes to teeth problems.

the most i can get is 3 to 4 days, it starts to stink and hurt

One of the dentists who will be taking my teeth out are gonna be females, this female dentist said it will either be her taking them out or another female basically so let’s hope whichever one it will be, will remain professional.
I got a few of my teeth taken out, I’m not sure wether it was a man or woman taking it out since I was asleep during the dental surgery because I got put to temporary sleep.

Got them out today.

I got a few of my teeth taken out, I’m not sure wether it was a man or woman taking it out since I was asleep during the dental surgery because I got put to temporary sleep.

Got them out today.
I feel like shit and will possibly get the point where I just completely stop brushing but I don’t know, maybe. I lack motivation for simple shit due to feeling like trash and have to force myself to do simple tasks.

I can't understand this.
Brushing my teeth is a mandatory part of my day, and it feels horrible to have "fuzz" across my teeth.
I assume you don't tongue-scrape either.
Get a metal spoon and try scraping your tongue and see how much disgusting crap falls out.
Flossing is also essential to get rid of plaque and preventing it from turning into calculus.
It’s cope to tongue scrape