Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still wear a mask to cover my face

Baldingegghead

Baldingegghead

Recruit
I still wear a mask to cover my subhuman face and i wear a cap to cover my egghead. Gotta stay protected from normies :feelsthink:

Wearing the cuck muzzle is cringe asf

Same and I don't plan to stop using it until next year it's nice to hide my ugly face

Me too. Litarally every normie i see when i'm forced to go to college, is not wearing masks. Plenty of them are even performing mouth kissing in front of everybody. "Hey look at me, you stupid loser, i have a gf and you will never have one xD !!!", etc...

I stopped using mask and cap couple of days ago. I am lowinhibmaxxing.

Sounds like a fakecel. If you were truly incel you would cover your face.
Meh. Who cares we won't get pussy anyway whether we hide our faces or not

That's the way. Who cares, normies will just treat us the same anyway, either apathy or hostility
Yeah mate, we can't hide from it we have to face it.

Three folders

That's the way. Who cares, normies will just treat us the same anyway, either apathy or hostility
Cant treat you like anything if they cant see your face

me too. not because of virus bullshit. its because of my insanely asymmetrical subhuman face.

Same but it’s like females see through it cause I still get the filthy or weird looks

I have never worn a mask.