Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I stopped growing 4 years ago and still have fucking acne

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I cant fucking eat anything everything gives me acne but this week i didnt even eat anything that is supossed to give me acne and im still having a lot fuck fuck fuck my trash genetics fuck this unfair life fuck fuck everything goes wrong in this shit i cant take it anymore this is a nightmare

It's a miracle that you are still alive. I can't imagine being 5'2 in a western country

It's a miracle that you are still alive. I can't imagine being 5'2 in a western country
60 thousand people get murdered every year in my country but im so unlucky that even tho i go out everyday at night no one kills me

Why didn't you get HGH during puberty?
I was normal height for my age and then just stopped growing out of nowhere when i went to the doctor there was nothing could be done anymore

I was normal height for my age and then just stopped growing out of nowhere when i went to the doctor there was nothing could be done anymore
So your growth plates were just closed all of a sudden?

How was it to be average height? I was always below average
Idk i didnt really think much about height at that age only started to really care after stopped growing

same Im short and have fucked acne. No matter what I do the fucking shit never leaves.

I look like chimp too. And also everything but oats gives me acne
1368779885185.png

I actually started to care about my height when I started uni when everyone mogged me, FUCK and I haven't grown even after finishing uni

same Im short and have fucked acne. No matter what I do the fucking shit never leaves.

My advice, if it's moderate/mild and not cystic, would be to get an ice pack and, for about 5 minutes, press it to any inflammation you see starting on your face. In my experience, it facilitates the quick emergence of the head and will stop acne before it becomes a festering, persistent red monstrosity. Doesn't really work for what's already in full bloom, though.

I actually started to care about my height when I started uni when everyone mogged me, FUCK and I haven't grown even after finishing uni
Dude when im going to the gym (tried to cope to feel less weak and pathetic but its not working so im gonna quit that shit fuck my shit genes) people are leaving school and i get height mogged by 13-14 years old white girls everyday

YMMV but in my case (and a friends') our faces were improved by...letting our dogs lick our faces. My acne bursts went from irregular to non-existent and his went from ULTRA bad to sorta bad. This solution does indeed require a dog tho

Dude when im going to the gym (tried to cope to feel less weak and pathetic but its not working so im gonna quit that shit fuck my shit genes) people are leaving school and i get height mogged by 13-14 years old white girls everyday
i know that feeling, im 5'4 i mean under 5'5 and its pretty much over no matter how short you are, 5'0, 5'2. 5'4 are pretty much all the same when you get that short

60 thousand people get murdered every year in my country but im so unlucky that even tho i go out everyday at night no one kills me

60,000 people get murdered in your country per year? Like wtf? Where do you live?

How often do you wash your pillow case? Do you use soap on your face in the shower?

i ate doritos now i have acne in my nose it hurts eh

I had this issue; I consulted a doctor about the fact that I was in my 20's and still suffering from consistent acne breakouts. He assured me it was common but i got him to prescribe me epiduo. Shit works well and cleared up my face after roughly a month.

And why is my beard still growing? I mean when i was 16 i still only had a mustache but now is closing even literally this month i noticed more more hair in my face, like where it didnt have u know

greasy foods and an irregular fap schedule causes it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back