Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think a couple girls are sabotaging me at my work

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
Kinda frustrating. To start, you guys helped me come to my senses fairly quickly about that crush BS so thanks fuckers. I don't feel a thing and pretty much ignore her now even when she's staring at me. I figured maybe I'd take it as a compliment like I'm not as ugly as I thought. I think it's more insidious or maybe I'm schizo.

The problem I'm having though, is I think her and another girl are intentionally letting me fuck up to get me fired. I've been doing well and already going through training to get hired which normally takes a couple months.

The way things works is, I'm supposed to feed or package parts while doing quality control.
Then we have our boxes checked by materials, where those two skanks work, and parts are checked periodically by actual Quality control.

When there's a problem, I need to be told. Yet, whenever there's an issue, it always just so happens that I'm never made aware. The people checking my work (materials) just let me screw up until there's a huge pallet full of fucked up boxes I made because I, as a trainee, never had anyone bother to correct me. It looks bad on me even if it isn't my fault.

I always pass the box check tests even when I fail :waitwhat:. Makes me wonder if someone is setting me up for it, i.e., the girls who's responsibility it is to check. Today, we had a change to the machine. We put in an insert to make the box smaller. Operator's job, not labeler (mine). The parts were now bigger and no longer needed an insert. Materials failed to let us know that and I underfilled the boxes as a result and there was nothing I could do.

They knew that, yet didn't bother saying it. All the boxes they checked were underfilled and they marked them as pass in the check anyways. Not the first time. Sounds fucking fishy because it always happens to only me, at least since I've started. I'm starting to put 2 and 2 together and realize I'm being set up to fail. And those skanks try to blame us. What a surprise. Thank god management isn't stupid.

Anyways, thanks for listening. Im pissed as hell because this is the 3rd or 4th time in the last month, and I'm still training.

Last edited:
slap the fuck out of them ( in dead red)

show them your gun collection (in cs:go)

Get evidence and bring those pieces of shit into court.