Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media I think being a guitar virtuoso is less of a turnoff than shitposting on internet forums

NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
Sure, it won't get me laid and playing guitar for yourself is mental masturbation but it's better for your publiv image if you are god at instrument rather than posting on forums. After all, women are incapable of appreciating music/art/sports and they truly only care about who is doing these things rather than what he is doing. But it still would be cool if I was a good guitar player because I could have a cope other than cocaine and alcochol.

The fact that I made this post shows how everything we do is indirectly or even directly ascociated with pussy. You study because you want to get a good job in the hopes that you will betabux. You lift because you subconsioulsy think that getting a muscular body will attract hoes. You play music because you think you will get status and eventually sex.

Our brains are hardwired on sexual success and anything we do is correlated to it at a subconsious level. There truly is no free will. Even getting a hobby, in the back of your head you know it's just a cope for not getting laid.

you only realised that just now huh

Yes you should always do these things for your own pleasure because women don't give a fuck about these things

that ur subconscious decides everything on ur primal desires ( eat, fuck)
Even if you know something won't get you laid you still do it in order to cope fro the lack of sex.

If i was really good at guitar id try to join some bands i would like to think.

If i was really good at guitar id try to join some bands i would like to think.
I don't care about bands. I want to sit home and play guitar while praying to the moon

I'm a bass player but not a very good bass player but a bass player none the less, i love fingering the instrumend but i can't slap for shi.

I got a nice acoustic guitar I bought from a Black Friday sale just collecting dust.

If I put enough hours into that as I do my video game cope I should be able to play it better than I do my Xbox controller.

Would definitely feel a lot better about myself mastering a song instead of getting a win in fortnite.